View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 05:22 PM   #676
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default My-sex-life.com- Sexy Lingerie Handjob

My-sex-life.com- Sexy Lingerie Handjob

Description:
This is part 2 from the Sexy Set of digital pics I posted last week for you. After the shoot I was feeling very frisky and thought it would be hot if Kevin put the camera down and layed on the table so that I could tease his cock. I started by showing off the sexy Outfit that I was wearing and boy was it hot These panties were so small you could see my butt crack poking out at the top... my last visit to the lingerie store I found this new cock ring toy... It actually looks like 5 cock rings stuck together so I bought it and wanted to try it out on his cock. I took off my bra and my titties were nice and hard. I know I was getting him hard just watching me stroke those nipples. I wanted to get naked so I took off the garter belt and started to pull down my hot little panties. After teasing my body some more he was ready to have my hands go to work on him. I made him jump up on the table as I took some baby oil and got his cock nice n_ slippery before sliding that jerk off toy on his dick. I thought it was fucking hot as I stuffed his cock thru the hole and started to jerk him off with it. I love to massage those balls too as I get them nice and slippery. I love to keep pouring oil all over.. I love making the handjobs I give nice and messy... It feels so fucking good through my finger tips. I loved when he was ready to cum he gets really intense and I could feel it while I am jacking him off. He squirted so much I almost gave him a facial.... ( LOL ) it was definately a hot session.Enjoy Handjob Lovers xoxoxo Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : sexy_lingerie_handjob_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 289.65 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:23:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sexy_lingerie_handjob_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.03150 секунды с 9 запросами