LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hunter & Marco, Scene 02 Rockville

Cast: Hunter II
Genres: Brunette ,Muscular ,Duo ,Blowjob ,Gay ,Facial ,Tattoos ,Big Dick ,69
Video language: English
'I like your muscles,' a smiling Marco tells Hunter, as he lets his hand drift up and down Hunter's upper arm, groping his bicep. 'Thanks man, I like yours too,' Hunter says. 'What do you got for tattoos?' Hunter asks. Marco, knowing how to best take advantage of the situation, says, 'Oh, you know . . . I have a hidden one.' 'Where's that at?' Hunter asks, seemingly not catching on to Marco's plan. 'Oh, you know . . . it's by my dick.''That was subtle,' Hunter says, laughing. 'Wanna see it?' Marco says. As it turns out, Marco does indeed have a semi-hidden tattoo down towards his dick, which gives him an opportunity to take off his shirt and show Hunter some flesh. The shirts start coming off and both of the guys start complimenting one another on their bodies. Marco is clearly smitten with Hunter's physique. Marco is leading the conversation here, moving the action along by asking if Hunter likes his dick sucked. 'Who doesn't?' Hunter says. Well, that's a rational answer if ever I've heard one.Marco starts to yank off Hunter's sweat pants and briefs, only to reveal his monster dick. 'That's a big cock!' Marco exclaims. He wastes no time in grabbing onto it, telling Hunter 'Your dick is so thick.' Marco kisses Hunter's chest, focusing on his nipples, and then engulfs Hunter's dick with his mouth. 'Lick around the head of it,' Hunter instructs Marco, who is only happy to oblige the request.Hunter jokes a bit, asking Marco if he thinks he'll be able to take the dick up his ass. Marco isn't too sure if he'll be able to, but says he might try. Hunter is 'so hard,' Marco says, clearly loving sucking his dick. (And, kind of amusingly, Hunter is very specific when it comes to giving instructions.)'I like to be surprised. You can do whatever you want to my dick,' Marco says to Hunter, after the latter asks him how he likes it. Marco is clearly getting off on just having Hunter's mouth on his dick -- he's not picky about his technique! 'It feels so good when you suck my dick,' Marco tells Hunter. 'You like my dick in your mouth?' Hunter can't respond, since he has . . . well, a mouthful of cock. Then, things take a turn, as Marco lays down, ready for Hunter to investigate his ass. Hunter slips in a finger, asking Marco how it feels. 'Feels good,' Marco says, with zero hesitation. Hunter knows he's going to have to get Marco's ass really loose if he wants to fuck him, so we'll see how this goes. 'Want me to try to use two fingers?' Marco says, 'Go slow,' even though he says it hurts. Hunter promises to go slow.The guys work up to an attempt at fucking, but it's not gonna work. Hunter's just too damn big for Marco's cute little ass. (Though they give it the college try!)Marco says 'You wanna fuck my face?' as a trade-off, and Hunter agrees. After some face-fucking, the guys switch to a 69 position, which is awesome to watch. Marco is bobbing up and down so furiously on Hunter's dick, saliva is spilling out and down Hunter's cock. Soon, Marco is down on his knees whilst Hunter is vigorously face fucking him. 'You ready?' Hunter says? Hunter pulls out and starts shooting his load all over Marco's face. 'Good thing you closed your eyes,' Hunter says. Marco grabs Hunter's thick, spent dick and starts jerking it some more, licking it. He's in love - clearly. Don't worry, Marco still have to burst, and that he does -- all over Hunter's chest and legs. The guys joke around a bit at the end, with Marco saying that he'll gave to get his ass loosed up a lot more before Hunter takes another stab at fucking him. (Maybe we'll get them back for round two together!)
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4693kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hunter & Marco, Scene 02

Flava Works Mixxxed Nuts Rye Beach

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Flava Works
Cast: Tony Michaels, Mr. Saukei, Anubis, Indy, Cody Kyler, DeAngelo Jackson, Brian Werner
Genres: Anal Sex, Black Men, Facials, Interracial Sex, Story Plot, Threesomes, Twinks, Tattoos
Mixed nuts is all about variety check the latest flavas in nuts black on white and white on black! These ain't your average supermarket nuts... these nuts are tasty as f"ck!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:50:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flava Works Mixxxed Nuts

Tying Down The Boy Other Location and Blond Hair Sellersburg

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Kayden Winters ,Thomas White
Genres: Amateur ,Bondage ,Fetish ,Domination ,Tattoos ,Twinks ,Blond Hair ,Brown Hair ,Trimmed
Master Kayden brings his new subject back to his lair, flopping the twink down and wasting little time before exploring. His hands roam over the naked young man, collecting the ropes to secure him before he wakes up. There's going to be a lot of fun for the boy when he's conscious and ready to be played with.
Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 185.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tying Down The Boy Other Location and Blond Hair

My Boss Is A Dick Scene 01 - Mateo Zagal, Milo Madera 4K Simi Valley

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Mateo Zagal, Milo Madera
Genres: Anal, Hairy, Bathroom Sex, Oral, Foreskin, Tattoos, Latinos, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Big Dick
Mateo Zagal and Milo Madera are working across from each other in the office, checking each other out. When Milo steps away from his desk to use the bathroom, Mateo follows, and soon both are standing side by side checking out each other's cocks. After Milo takes Mateo's advances, the two compare dicks and Mateo kicks it up a notch, hitting the floor and filling his mouth with Milo's uncut cock. Using his tongue, Mateo makes his way from Milo's shaft to his crack to prep his ass for a bareback fuck. Before Mateo can stick it in, Milo makes sure to return the favor by choking down Mateo's thick, uncut fuck stick. When he's ready, Milo turns around, bends over and lets Mateo enter him from behind. Taking Mateo's thrusts all over the bathroom, Milo eventually sits back on the counter and gets pounded until his spills his load all over his abs. When it's his co-workers turn to blow, Milo gets on his knees one last time to take Mateo's warm load on his face.
Duration: 20:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Boss Is A Dick Scene 01 - Mateo Zagal, Milo Madera 4K

Face it!, Sc.3 Burlington Flats

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Lior and Damian are off to a good start, in a question of minutes with these two boys are naked and Damian is enjoying all Lior has to offer until Lior want's his fair share also! Damian is soon on all fours in anticipation of what's to come, by now this boy's hole is gaping, and Lior by now is willing to take the action further. It comes as no surprise that Lior's dick just slides right in, and when it comes out it leaves us with a stunning view if Damian's gaping hole, and ending of course in a facial!
Duration: 23:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6695kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face it!, Sc.3

My Boss Is A Dick Scene 05 - Jason Vario, Mateo Zagal 4K Callands

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jason Vario, Mateo Zagal
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Interracial, Butt Play, Oral, Foreskin, Rimming, Tattoos, Latinos, African American
The 'big' boss Jason Vario catches Mateo Zagal wasting time on his phone. When Jason explains that Mateo' s work ethic isn't cutting it, Mateo says he'll do anything to keep his job. Jason smirks and unzips his pants to let Mateo prove he wants to stay with a sopping wet blowjob. Mateo needs this job and strives to be the best cocksucker Jason has ever had. Things heat up when the focus turns to Mateo, bending over his desk and getting his cock and hole sucked from behind. Jason lubes up Mateo's ass with some more spit and delivers a bareback dicking, going balls deep into his employee. From doggy-style to riding Jason's pole, Mateo takes his anal stretching in multiple positions before laying back and stoking his load out onto his abs, while Jason licks his balls and cums on his hole.
Duration: 21:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14660kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Boss Is A Dick Scene 05 - Jason Vario, Mateo Zagal 4K

Champ Robinson, Draven Torres and Rocco Steele messina

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Champ Robinson, Draven Torres and Rocco Steele
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Muscles, Hunks, Black, Interracial, Threesome, Tattoos
Raw Strokes present Champ Robinson, Draven Torres and Rocco Steele!
Format: flv
Duration: 24:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 442.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Champ Robinson, Draven Torres and Rocco Steele

Время генерации страницы 0.11911 секунды с 9 запросами