View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 06:48 AM   #661
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default My-sex-life.com- Weird Object Insertion

My-sex-life.com- Weird Object Insertion

Description:
I guess you can say I was feeling really kinky this day. I was out all dressed in a black gown and had on some sexy panties underneath and some black thigh high stockings with my hot black platform heels just having a good old time. I was feeling hungry when I entered the kitchen so I opened up the fridge to see what I could find as I pulled out this cucumber that I bought for a salad I had a kinky thought going on in my head and it wasnt about eating. This cucumber was really huge very thick when I grabbed it I thought hmm I wonder what it would feel like to stick it in my pussy could this thing make me cum? I took off my dress and started to tease myself nice and slow making the pussy tingle for some insertions. I pushed that cucumber inside me and boy was it big inside my tight little pussy, I had to put some glide on it just so it could loosen up and I could fuck myself a little faster and tighter..wow It felt so fucking good to use this cucumber on me I started to get a little more kinky so I grabbed a stalk of celery. It was long and skinny and I was certain that it would feel just fine entering my pussy and I was right. LOL it had no problem entering my pussy as I started to go faster and faster with my stalk. I dont know what was into me this day but since I have never tried fucking myself with different stuff I just started grabbing was around me just so I could feel it inside me. I grabbed my white high heel and that was sensitive. Ive fucked myself with my heels before so this was no problem for me, I started to fuck my pussy faster and faster getting it all juiced up and working my clit. The next thing I had on my table was my curling iron. I entered it and it was cold inside me because of the metal but it felt good. It was long and skinny and went in just fine as I started fucking myself constantly with all kings of things that I was surrounded by. I had my hair brush hand so I stuck the handle inside me to see how that would feel inside me as well and Im feeling good so fucking horny I was feeling like a kinky slut just sticking whatever I had laying around in my face because I was curious to see how it would make me feel. I grabbed a mail opener and that was very sharp hehehe of course I wasnt sticking the sharp end inside my pussy but the wooden handle slid in just fine moving it around inside my dripping wet pussy. My perfume bottle had a nice shape to it so I grabbed that and decided to sit on it. I can tell you that my pussy smells and tastes great. Do you need a magic marker mister? I have one right here for you so why dont you pull it out of my cunt Would you like me to cook you up something good, my spatula came in handy after inserting the thick plastic handle inside me fucking myself with that till I got all excited. I had fun this time doing all the kinky things that you dream about doing to your wife or girlfriend. Enjoy this kinky little fetish update as I certainly enjoyed doing it. Kisses,Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : weird_object_insertion_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 372.08 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
Duration : 00:30:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:weird_object_insertion_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.05414 секунды с 9 запросами