BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default D&E Presents All American Dick 4

D&E Presents All American Dick 4

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 540
Size: 226 MiB
Time: 36 min 24 s

Tags: 3 Way, Anal, Bareback, Big Cock, Straight Guys
Description: This couple, MJ and Talon Towers, want to have their first three-way. Jarret Fox will be the third guy, but MJ and Talon stipulate that Jarret must wear a condom. MJ and Talon will do each other bareback. MJ and Talon get busy while they wait for Jarret. Jarret enters and all three guys trade some oral action. Talon gets his buddy MJ ready by giving him an intense rimming. MJ loosens up Talon with his fingers while the rimming continues. In goes Talon as he tops his boyfriend, MJ, missionary style. Talon continues to pound MJ while MJ goes down on Jarret. Jarret's turn. Jarret mounts MJ, also in missionary style, while Talon watches. MJ rolls over as Jarret continues to go to town, while MJ starts giving his boyfriend some oral satisfaction. MJ rolls over yet again. Jarret keeps on going while Talon watches excitedly. I hope this couple stays together after this. Talon is the first to blow his load all over MJ's face. MJ cums all over himself, soon to be followed by Jarret. How Jarret didn't hit his head on the ceiling fan is a mystery to me. How MJ didn't break the headboard is also another mystery to be solved.
Cast:

Download D&E Presents All American Dick 4 540 :
https://k2s.cc/file/01ed0baed697a
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03595 секунды с 9 запросами