Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Nasty Piss Boys Tauranga

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Spunk Video
Cast: Kube Adams Matt Woody Joe Chavier Lukas Paolo Harver Milos Mann
Genres: Pissing, Bareback, Uncut, Anal, Oral, Dildo, Spunking, Foot-fetish
I love young smooth guys as much as the next perv, but I actually prefer the ones that are precocious for their age in that they get into more of the nasty side of sex. So when a European producer, Peri Mazon approached us about filming the new EuroSpunk line, we said "Yeah you've got some beautiful boys, but give us the ones who are truly Nasty." And so Nasty Piss Boys was created. Our producerbed the streets of his native Slovakia along with the Czech Republic, to find young guys who were not only hot, but got into most every fetish imaginable. These boys bareback, eat cum, lick feet, flog each other, and of course wash each other down with gallons of hot yellow juice.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:20:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1557kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Piss Boys

Too Big To Fail, Scene 3 - Connor Rex, Marcus Campbell Webster Springs

Video language: English
Young cutie, Connor Rex, is feeling fucking horny. Of course, there’s nothing unusual about that – it’s kind of his permanent condition! – but on this occasion he’s got a hunger for black cock; and in Czechia that’s not always the easiest of desires to fulfil. Fortunately, he’s got a vivid imagination. So much so, in fact, that he’s soon able to conjure up the inimitable Marcus Campbell onto his sofa – at which point all his dreams of big black cock are well and truly made into very sweet reality. Of course, you probably won’t be surprised to hear that the lad is soon hanging off that dark, handsome monster – his lips tightly embracing the full length of meat now on offer.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 620.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Too Big To Fail, Scene 3 - Connor Rex, Marcus Campbell

Big Me Up Vol.2 Saskatoon

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Jack Rider, Shane Barret, Keny Austin, Ennio Guardi, Lucas Tree, Steve Rives, Lex Olsen, Mathew Rose, Jack Blue, Jon Bruno, Fred Terry, Luis , Carl Baxter, Matthias Mann, Lloyd Adams, Marcello Avarez, Carlo Monti, Angelo Croft, Nick Gill, Caleb Moret
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Cocks, Cumshots, Europeans, Fingering, Freshmen, Rimming, Threesome, Uncut, Teen
2 DISC SET! There's big - and then there's BIG! Featuring a collection of some of the most stupendously endowed Czech lads ever to grace our screens! These guys are donkey-hung in every sense, and their thick, meaty, uncut cocks will have you drooling in admiration as they split open tight, but very eager holes before spurting copious quantities of spunk in every direction. If you think size is the be-all and end-all of everything then this cum-sodden escapade has been made just for you!
Duration: 1:27:51
Video: 848x480, MP4V, 1997kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Me Up Vol.2

Sex Offenders Scene 1 Julita

Release Year: 2016
Studio: GayBoysStudios
Genres: bareback, trio, czech, fuck, suck, big dick, sperm eating,
Hot czech trio fuck action bareback.
Duration: 22:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7040kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Offenders Scene 1

Spermozrouti vol.2 Keensburg

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Fox Gay Video
Cast: Jack Simmons, Scott Thorton, Eric Butler, Marco Paris, Victor Rios, Zane West and Solomon
Genres: teens, anal, oral, rimming, group gay sex
Fox Gay Video is producing movies which still have an innocence about them that some of the more established and professional studios lost long ago. Spermozrouti 2 is just such an example. You feel that these Czech boys would be doing just the same, cameras or no cameras. The blow jobs are slow and sensuous, the reaming is done with relish and the fucking takes you straight back to your youth. Their bodies are less honed than their western European counterparts, but are still deliciously attractive, and the eye contact, particularly in the solo masturbation scenes, is intense. One segment has two bespectacled lads who could be they are so alike. One chews and almost bites the others dick as he brings him to orgasm. They use dildos on each other and themselves and they manage to shoot great loads of juice which are lapped up by their partners. There is a lovely scene which starts in the water at the edge of a stream and ends with a blowjob by a tongue-studded boy resulting in an eyeful of cum, which is rubbed in by the cock that delivered it. A super youthful production.
Duration: 1:53:10
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 729kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 690.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spermozrouti vol.2

Rim My Twink Ass Vol3 1080p Kralupy Nad Vltavou

More cute Euro twinks meet up for ass eating and fucking! Beautiful Czech boy fuck. They like fucking things. They know what to do. So they chose gay models as their careers. My butt, my mouth and anywhere. Relax, you. have fun. You will soon need a first-class technology. Maybe today.
Duration: 1:42:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6095kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rim My Twink Ass Vol3 1080p

Bareback Twink Sluts West Hurley

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Staxus, Twinkz
Cast: Thomas Dyk, Alan Capier, Tom Reed, Paul Bruckmann, John Magiaty, Rasty Shut, Andre Shut, Simon Clay, Dave Diesel, Julien Breeze
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback Sex, Big Cocks, Smooth, ThreeWays, Orgies, Young Men
Brand new Twinkz movie with all previously unreleased material featuring the legendary Thomas Dyk banging Ben Wild. These rampant twinks prove that when it cums to being sluts Czech lads really take some beating!
Duration: 1:45:38
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1614kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Twink Sluts

Время генерации страницы 0.09757 секунды с 9 запросами