LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Backstage Fan Fisting, Scene 1 Glentana

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Boots, Fetish, Kink, Flogging, Jockstraps, Leather, Oral
Video language: English
Alex Killian sneaks backstage to see his favorite sex performer, D Arclyte, after a performance. D is tired but also willing to entertain his fans ultimate fantasy of getting fisted by his sex idol. D takes his time and enjoys the presence of his fan by warming him up with his nightstick before moving on to make it a bit more intimate with his tongue. Alex loves all the attention from his idol and is ready and opened up for D's big fist. D grabs his fisting gear and bends the stud over, greasing up Alex's asshole and snapping on his gloves. D's first fist glides slowly into Alex's hole until it swallows it up wrist deep. D keeps up the stretching as he inserts his second fist and alternates them as Alex's hole opens wide to welcome D's handball. All the attention and years of fantasy built up in Alex's mind come to a head when he blows his load. With D's fist still deep in his crack, Alex announces that he's about to cum and with a final thrust from his wrist, his cock oozes jizz out of the tip, down the stiff shaft, and onto his hand as D looks on wrist deep inside the spent, stretched stud.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5947kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backstage Fan Fisting, Scene 1

Brian Bonds, Manuel Olveyra Elizabethton

Brian Bonds raises his black booted boots in the air and takes Manuel Olveyra's hand deep up his anal passage. These pigs wear their kink with pride: Brian wears red leather and Manuel wears blue. With a thorough fisting workout, Manuel exposes Brian's giant pink rosebud and sticks his tongue all the way inside. You have to see this piggy, nasty, hardcore action!
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1219kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 142.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brian Bonds, Manuel Olveyra

More Manholes, Scene #02 (Eric Michaels, Bobby Black) Reet

This one stars Eric Michaels and Bobby Black, two of my favorite performers from my early years at another studio. These two superstar switch-hitting punch-fisters are joined by a cast of other stunning talents
Duration: 15:11
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1173kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 143.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More Manholes, Scene #02 (Eric Michaels, Bobby Black)

Cameron - Australian Mauritius

Release Year: 2021
I mount his face and pump a big creamy load of cum all over his face and into his mouth! We get him into bed take turns rimming out his little Hawaiian hole! He tells us that he wants to get his face fucked.
Duration: 15:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 389.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cameron - Australian

Cameron - Clean Cut Cameron Rosemead

I went down on his meat and he blew a really creamy load in my mouth. I threw his legs in the air and rimmed his ass out with some of the cum that he shot in my mouth.
Duration: 21:57
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 502.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cameron - Clean Cut Cameron

Casey - Fratboy Casey & Jersey Boy Joey Puerto Angel

I got him on all fours and slid into his tight little boy hole and fucking the hell out of him! After teasing blindfold, and sticking my cock down his throat, I can tell he is ready for a good fucking!
Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 519.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey - Fratboy Casey & Jersey Boy Joey

StraightOffBase Dom - Helping Hand Serdang

Straight off base, Dom, a stocky 20 year old former high school footballer and now a gung-ho Marine just back from deployment, visits Major Wood's penthouse to bust his load. When Dom mentions that his hand is getting tired the Major steps in and takes over with his experienced helping hand!
Duration: 23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1973kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 365.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StraightOffBase Dom - Helping Hand

Время генерации страницы 0.10631 секунды с 9 запросами