Old 07-17-2022, 07:31 AM   #83
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Handful of Faith (Adrian Hart, Sherman Maus, Wrex Wylde) Chita

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Adrian Hart, Sherman Maus, Wrex Wylde
Genres: Anal, Fetish/Kink, Double Fisting/Handballing, Interracial, Oral, Piercing
Video language: English
Adrian Hart leads Sherman Maus and Wrex Wylde in group prayer before leading them into sucking his big cock! Wrex is the first to drop to his knees, not to repent, but to please! Wrex begins working on Sherman's cock as Sherman and Adrian make-out, but, as the sucking and kisses intensifies, Sherman takes control of Wrex's ass bending him over the church pew and plowing his ass while Wrex deep throats Adrian's giant cock! Sherman takes the lead and pounds Wrex's hole and opens him up for Adrian's fist! As Adrian begins fisting Wrex, his hole begins to open up more and more eventually having Adrian fucking him hard with both hands inside Wrex's hungry hole. Adrian and Sherman then take turns punching Wrex's hole as Wrex is propped up on the church pew with his rosebud in full bloom. As Adrian and Sherman both slide their fists into Wrex producing an intense orgasm and mega-load!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handful of Faith (Adrian Hart, Sherman Maus, Wrex Wylde)

Fistpack 12 Fist And Shout Part vol.1 Rippon

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fisting Central
Cast: Billy Berlin, Lee Heyford, Marc LaSalle, Matthieu Paris
Genres: Fisting, European, Blacks, Handball, Rosebud, Dildos, Smooth, Pissing, Watersports, Chisle, Tattoos, Leather, Harness, Threeways, Muscle, Hunk
Three scenes fill over two hours in this second fisting feature shot, cut, and directed by Raging Stallion Studio's veteran head of Post Production, David Hempling. "I couldn't believe our great fortune in bringing together this amazing cast for my next fisting feature," David said. "These amazingly sexy guys not only have the talent and the desire to show off their abilities, they've got the right attitude as well. Broad smiles and knowing, leering grins flash across their faces as they sink slippery paws and arms into each other's holes. They all loved performing for my camera. No doubt about it! "
Format: avi
Duration: 2:16:27
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1270kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistpack 12 Fist And Shout Part vol.1

Время генерации страницы 0.03137 секунды с 9 запросами