Alice tied vibrating egg in pussy fingered to orgasm

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 540 x 960
File Size: 421 MiB
Runtime: 28 min 24 s

Tags: BDSM, Bondage
Cast: Alice
Description: Alice is dressed in a red tight dress, she takes on pantyhose and high heels and walks away - later she comes home again, now she undresses but keeps her pantyhose on. She takes on a blindfold and lays on her back on the table, waiting. I enter, and tie her arms above her head, secured to the table, tie her legs apart, secured to the table. I caress her body... use body oil on her breasts, her inner thighs, on the nylons. Her nipples are now rock hard. I caress her more. Then take a vibrating egg and have it inside her pantyhose, just on her pussy. I use the remote and make the egg vibrate in different modes, soft and strong. I then cut open her pantyhose and insert the egg in her now dripping wet pussy. I use the remote and make her more horny than she has ever been. I then caress and finger fuck her pussy and ass, still with the egg vibrating deep inside her pussy. I stimulate at the same time her extremely sensitive clitoris until she shivers from several on-coming strong orgasm. She told me she had never before experienced orgasm's so many so strong so long... Members please enjoy this private video clip.

Alice tied vibrating egg in pussy fingered to orgasm
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03310 секунды с 9 запросами