Old 07-16-2022, 06:10 AM   #1015
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Riley's First Time - Riley & Zander Owls Head

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Riley, Zander
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
We know Riley's always up for a new adventure from his introductory solo, where we learned he's a hiking, mountain climbing, outdoors-loving guy who's constantly on the lookout for something new to experience and explore. Well, today he's exploring Zander's hole! Riley explores it oh so well, in fact - first with his tongue, and then with his hard cock - that he has Zander moaning and panting and blasting out a big load while Riley's cock pumps his ass. Riley's an outdoorsman and an athlete, and that shows here. While he has Zander bent over the bed, Riley truly goes to town on Zander's ass. He pounds Zander with hard, strong strokes, and the sound of flesh slapping fills the room. Treating Zander to one final favor, at the end of this episode Riley's feeding Zander a big load!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3866kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 621.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riley's First Time - Riley & Zander

Straight Off Base - Ragnar Solo Stone Park

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Straight Off Base
Cast: Ragnar
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Amateur, Military
Straight off base, USMC Staff Sergeant Ragnar (Ret.), a beefy, hairy, and tattooed former Marine from Oregon swings by the Major’s quarters to bust his nut for the camera and pocket some extra cash. SSgt Ragnar is 28-years old, stands at 5’11”, and weighs in at 205lbs. He’s been out of the Marines for 6 months and is now surfing the beaches along the California coast enjoying civilian life after five deployments overseas. SSgt Ragnar slips out of his clothes to slowly tease and stroke his hard meat missile until he shoots his thick cum-munition all over his chair.
Duration: 16:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 731.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Off Base - Ragnar Solo

Brad Davis, Scene 01 Shpola

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Brunette ,Solo ,Jerk Off ,First Time ,Tattoos ,Big Dick ,War Chest
Here's an outstandingly handsome recruit who's joining us for the very first time. Boy, this Brad Davis is the quintessence of the strong, lean soldier's body. I'm excited to see all that he brings to the table for us. I can tell he's gonna have a whole bunch to offer. And what a great job he does here for his first time on camera!Brad starts fattening his cock up under his shorts right away. He looks straight into the camera with his big, gorgeous brown eyes. This is around the point when I realized what potential Brad has for commanding attention merely with his presence. He definitely has what it takes. Eventually, Brad stands up from the bed and steps out of the camo shorts. He sits back down and continues squeezing his cock underneath his boxer briefs. After getting just a bit more comfortable, he takes his shirt off and shows us more tattoos and his unbelievably hot physique. Brad is built just the way we like our go-to soldiers. It's easy to see he packs plenty of strength. Finally, that cock comes out and Claude gets in nice and tight while Brad strokes himself on the bed. We see that big, stiff dick getting jacked, and Brad's handsome face behind it, sometimes peeking around and looking at us. I like Brad's hand tattoos, especially from this angle. Then Brad stands up and Claude gets an angle from Brad's perspective. Brad's cock is so nice. It's thick, and just like him, looks like it could do some damage! I like the way it looks in his hands, too. He has rough-looking hands that also have an aesthetically pleasing quality. I'd wager another cock would look great in his hands as well! Claude is really bringing in so many awesome recruits lately! Guys like Brad are such treats for our platoon and are exactly how we've kept troop morale sky-high. Sit back and join him for this excellent debut, as Brad joins the squadron of the finest men engaged in Active Duty!
Duration: 27:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5586kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brad Davis, Scene 01

Время генерации страницы 0.05185 секунды с 9 запросами