Old 07-16-2022, 05:53 AM   #1044
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Double Loading Noah's Arse - Dane, Elian & Noah Montague

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Dane, Elian, Noah
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, DAP, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut
Video language: English
Well, it's official - Noah is the luckiest guy on the planet. Not only is he getting fucked by Dane here, but he's also getting fucked by Elian - and he's even getting doublefucked by both of them! I suspect there are a great many CF subscribers who've often fantasized about being in the precise spot Noah finds himself in here - on his knees with Elian and Dane feeding him their dicks, on his back with his legs in the air while Elian fucks his ass and Dane fucks his throat, having Dane and Elian taking turns on his hole and mouth as they spitroast and use him every which way, then riding Elian's hard cock while Dane buries his stiff dick in alongside it. With both Dane and Elian's cocks in his hole at the same time, Noah is whining and whimpering and holding on for dear life! He's clearly loving it, though, and all of Elian's dirty talk and the encouragement Elian is whispering in to his ears must certainly help with that. Indeed, while it's Dane and Elian who are completely going to town on Noah's hole, Noah's the one who blows his load first. And at the end of this episode, when Noah's hole is totally drenched in both Dane and Elian's loads and the video fades out to black, it's Noah who's lying there still recovering and looking like he's just had the best half hour of his life!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3879kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 883.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Loading Noah's Arse - Dane, Elian & Noah

GayHoopla - Kellan Hartmann, Price Hogan, and Rico Vega Hook Up 1080p Errol

Release Year: 2021
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Kellan Hartmann, Price Hogan, Rico Vega
Genres: Gay, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome
Can you ever really prepare yourself for something like this? Three all-stars, one super hot, Intense scene. Allow us to present to you, Price Hogan, Rico Vega, & our new super stud, that you have all been waiting and Begging for, Kellan Hartmann. These guys truly held nothing back and they put it all out there for us all to enjoy. No acting here, just three hot young men enjoying experimentation in their youth. The passion and intensity between is undeniable.
Duration: 22:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7855kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GayHoopla - Kellan Hartmann, Price Hogan, and Rico Vega Hook Up 1080p

The trio Alberto, Teddy and Valentin Fannin

Release Year: 2016
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Alberto, Teddy and Valentin
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut
Alberto is waiting for Teddy and Valentin to sex him, in the end Teddy gave his ass to get plown.
Duration: 28:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2179kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 488.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The trio Alberto, Teddy and Valentin

Full Of Lust! Muscle Training Boys Tacoronte

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots
Show off your sweaty body and shake violently! Loosen the anal trained with a sweaty meat stick and radiate refreshingly!
I can't stand the bold body touch because my crotch gets hot !? The body that became sensitive during training is by others! After sweating, nourish with good quality semen !? Explosion of lust of a trained man !! A suspicious man calls me while training at the gym. I can't escape because I feel like a man's transcendental technique even if I try to resist by being tampered with my proud body! The absent-minded muscle training boy ejaculates a large amount on the abdominal muscle that trained the accumulated sperm while pulling the dug hole!
Duration: 2:01:23
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full Of Lust! Muscle Training Boys

Antonio Miracle, Hugo Arenas, Alberto Esposito Williamsfield

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Antonio Miracle, Hugo Arenas, Alberto Esposito
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Fuck Sandwich, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Mature, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
On a bright and beautiful summer day in Barcelona three masculine men come together to indulge their desire for gluttonous sex. Antonio, Hugo and Alberto enter the room and immediately begin stripping away their clothes, each revealing his hefty piece of meat. Alberto has been salivating long enough and drops to his knees to worship his friend’s cocks. The sensation of those huge pieces of flesh filling his mouth and the aroma of man funk deep in their pubic hair drives Alberto wild with desire to swallow every centimeter of those huge cocks. Antonio and Hugo are impressed with Alberto’s voracity for cock that they treat him to both of their cocks fucking his mouth at the same time. Alberto is ready to feel some of those hot lips on his cock and they guys move into a linked chain of cock suckers. Now that his cock is slicked up with spit, Alberto rams his raw cock deep into Antonio’s tight ass as Antonio and Hugo 69 each other. Alberto has gotten carried away with pleasure that he creams Antonio’s ass with his cum inside and out. Not wasting a drop of his cum, Alberto felches his load from Antonio’s tight, wet ass. Antonio feels the need to be fucked again yet yearns to fuck as well. So his buddies line up and Hugo plunges his huge, raw cock deep inside of Antonio’s wet hole as Antonio shoves his bare cock into Alberto’s hot ass. The feeling of fucking and being fucked simultaneously has pushed Antonio over the edge of desire and showers Alberto’s hairy ass with his cum then proceeds to continue to fuck him with his cum drenched cock. Hugo continues to feed his cock to Antonio until he explodes his thick load and lets his fat cock come to rest inside of Antonio’s dripping hole.
Duration: 25:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 482.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonio Miracle, Hugo Arenas, Alberto Esposito

Время генерации страницы 0.01747 секунды с 9 запросами