View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 09:03 PM   #3918
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Lady Gang - Lady Gangs anal Encounter (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lady Gang
Genres: Anal
Video language: English

The other day, I picked up this attractive guy who was in a hurry to get to the city centre as he had a date that evening. During the ride, he mentioned he had found the woman he was meeting on a dating app, and that she looked nice in her photos. I asked if he found me attractive, and when he leaned forwards for a closer look, I could tell he liked my huge tits. I suggested that we park somewhere, and I would let him fuck me. Initially, he was a little nervous, but once I'd joined him in the backseat and started wanking him off, he became a lot more enthusiastic! After I'd deepthroated his cock, the tattooed stud licked out my pussy, then he pounded me in missionary. I lubed myself up and sat my ass on his dick cowgirl-style. It felt so good to have my tight hole stretched, then finally it was time for him to cum!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5913kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lady Gang - Lady Gangs anal Encounter (2022)

Zlata Shine - Zlata Shine, Need for Speed and Anal FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Zlata Shine
Genres: Piledriver, Brown Eyes, Blonde, Russian, Spoon Position, Deep Throat, Big Tits, Cowgirl, Cumshot, Anal
Video language: English

How do you turn on Zlata Shine? With speed of course! That's right, this wild babe can't help but get wet in the passenger seat as her man takes her for a spin, A Time for Love, and as soon as you get her home from a drive. she'll take you for a ride too!

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Zlata Shine - Zlata Shine, Need for Speed and Anal FullHD 1080p
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03552 секунды с 9 запросами