View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 02:17 PM   #481
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default My-sex-life.com- Cock Ring Blowjob

My-sex-life.com- Cock Ring Blowjob

Description:
I was feeling a little frisky one evening and I had plans to go out and before I did I wanted to suck some cock but I wanted Kevin to have his cock ring on while I sucked him. I have never sucked his dick with a cock ring on before and he told me that it would make him cum and shoot far when he does. I was getting turned on so I slowly undressed in front of the fireplace and took off my pants and lacey top and left what I had on underneath hot sexy black thigh highs and heels. I started to tease him and make his cock want me so I laid back on the floor and showed my pussy as he concentrated on staring at all my body parts. I had one motive and that was to suck dick and nothing else. I got on my knees and crawled to him as he sat on the couch just staring at me getting his cock hard. I stuffed my face in between his legs and started sucking him really good. I love to stick his cock deep down my throat as I started sucking him more and more. My pussy was getting wet so I made him put that cock ring on and boy did it make his cock fucking hard. I could not believe how tight it was making his balls and his dick was rock hard what a nice hard dick that I was going to finish off as I started touching how hard he was it was turning me on. I put his dick back into my mouth feeling how hard he was down my throat a few times he made me gag cuz it was so fucking hard. His balls were turning purple as he was so ready to give me what I wanted him to do. I started to lick his balls and I know it was turning him on watch me gag over his hard dick. I wanted to finish him off good as I started to jack his dick with my long French nails and making his balls get fuller and bluer. I started to suck deeper and faster making his dick so wet with my saliva. I wanted to take my hand and stroke faster to give him a little tingle. His moaning was turning me on as I would look at him enjoy my lips all over his dick. I started pumping faster as I knew that he would not be able to take much more. I started jacking him off faster and faster jacked he couldnt take it any more so I made him explode all over his stomach and I took a little lick of his cum and tasted his sweet juice. His cock was so sore from the cock rings.. hahaha I had to take them off for him. His balls had it Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : cock_ring_blow_job_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 227.26 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
Duration : 00:18:19

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cock_ring_blow_job_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.09092 секунды с 9 запросами