luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Billie Sucks and fucks

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Shemale, Anal, Hardcore
Video language: English

Watch me suck and fuck and get a huge load on my chest! Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 615.0 MB

Download Billie Sucks and fucks

Trans Sexual Chemistry - part 3 sc.1

Release Year: 2022
Studio: TransErotica

All bareback! Watching her getting fucked by another beautiful woman with a rock hard cock! Transerotica presents four erotic scenes featuring some of adult's sexiest transexuals pleasing each other with their mouths, asses and throbbing dicks!

Duration: 39:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 892.7 MB

Download Trans Sexual Chemistry - part 3 sc.1

Real cock slut

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mistress Karina, Mistress Mika, Tiffany Towers
Genres: Femdom POV, Transdom, Dildo, SlutTraining, SPH Humiliation, Latex, Cock Worship
Video language: English

You've been fantasising about sucking cock for quite some time now, spending many an evening jerking off at the thought of sucking big, juicy throbbing cocks with the warm taste of cum sliding down the back of your throat. Well now Myself, Mistress Mika & Tiffany Towers are going to turn that fantasy into a reality. When you see three hot powerful Women like Us looking down at you, you can't help but obey Our commands. We're going to transform you into the cock-loving whore you were always meant to be as We taunt you with a dildo so you can see what a real cock looks like - certainly nothing like the tiny thing you have between your legs! Watching Us and listening to Our words, your mind becoming consumed by cock, you desperately long to be here on your knees, sucking on the dildo. And then just as you're absolutely gagging for cock, We pull out the real thing courtesy of the gorgeous Miss Tiffany's She-cock and as you sit there drooling, We tell you what your new life will be like as Our cock sucking slave from now on - being chained in the basement, thrown bits of bread and only let out to be taken to gloryholes!

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Real cock slut
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13209 секунды с 9 запросами