View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 10:10 AM   #131
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Golden fund femdom video Lakeview Entertainment 2004-2008 part 3 College City

Studio: Lakeview Entertainment
Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease and Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish
Video language: English
Mistress Riley stands tall in Her thigh high black boots as the bound slave on his knees presents his cock on the glass for Her to stomp. She is warming him up for a full session and loves the feel of his cock flesh compressing under Her boots. She makes him lick and worship as She stops between stomping. She wants to make it a bit more difficult, and knows he hates nipple clamps, so She fastens a pair of chained clamps on his nipples and distracts him while She stomps his cock. She has him lick up the boot until he can smell the sweet pussy in Her little black g string and then She pulls the thin material aside and orders him to service Her clit. Tormenting him always gets Her pussy wet and She stops every so often to make his nipples and cock feel the pain She lives to inflict.Mistress Riley is giving the slut a reward for the cock and nipple punishment and allowing him to tongue service Her brown hole. She bends and rubs his face in it as his tongue rims and cleans Her sweet shithole. She orders him to his back on the floor to continue the ass worship and sits and gyrates on his face so that Her hole is directly on his tongue. For every pleasure there must be pain so She stands and torments him with Her spike heeled boots. His nipples take the pain and he gets breaks to lick the bottom of Her soles clean. She enjoys pushing him and seeing when he will cry out from the spike in his nipple. Satisfied with the amount of torment and horny from inflicting it, She sits down on his face and begins to slap his cock back and forth.

Total size: 24.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund femdom video Lakeview Entertainment 2004-2008 part 3

Hazel Hypnotic Moncion

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Domination, Hardcore
Video language: English
You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic

Tit Torment Hell Montezuma

I bring my naughiest slaves to my dungeon of pain and place them in a hardcore breast torment device. When my slaves get too naughty I bind their tits in leather and watch them squirm. I save my nipple clamp of pain for my extra naughty slaves.
Whether I discipline them by hand or by machine, tormenting their tits is my favorite thing to do. I even love to just grasp one nipple in each hand and twist and tweak those nips as if I were unscrewing a jar.... only I squeeze real hard at the same time. I love to listen... they invariably squeal or scream in pain.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:43
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1553kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 712.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torment Hell
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08625 секунды с 9 запросами