View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 11:10 AM   #2835
web69

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

web69 Непонятно, что и думать...

MIST v0.10 (2022/PC/Win/MacOS/Android) Eng

You want nothing more than to relax at your late grandfather's old mountain hut, when you are suddenly surrounded by a thick unnatural fog. To make it worse, dangerous monsters lurk in the woods and make survival difficult. But there is a glimmer of hope. A girl that was able to flee and now lives with you. You forge a pact to help her out in return for special "favors". And that is only the beginning.
Your goal: Survive, find out what happened and most importantly, build your own post-apocalyptic harem.​

Changelog v0.10
New Content:
1. The story continues to the final fight against the Director.
2. 2 new scenes of which one is stupidly big and features 19 different animations. An amount that I'd normally spread across 4-5 different scenes.
3. A new area to explore leading up to the fight.
4. New sounds and new music.
5. A bunch of new animations.
Content changes:
1. A change to the talking system and the fireplace events that corretly greyes out events you've already seen.
2. A new tutorial for the fishing minigame that triggers when you pick up the fishing rod for the first time.
3. Slight adjustments to the difficulty of the second large fight for the cabin.
Fixes:
1. Bugfixes. The usual small stuff that arrives while developing.
2. Grammar and spelling fixes that were pointed out to me.

Release Date: 2022
Developer: 395games
Censored: No
Version:v0.10
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Combat, RPG, Turn based combat, Teasing, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Masturbation, Vaginal Sex, Harem, Creampie, Virgin, Sex toys, POV, Male Domination, Drugs, Incest, Footjob, Mind Control, Milf, Anal Sex.
Size: 3,10 Gb / 3,06 Gb / 751 Mb

Download file from Keep2share - Windows
Download file from Keep2share - MacOS
Download file from Keep2share - Android
OR
Download file from FileJoker - Windows
Download file from FileJoker - MacOS
Download file from FileJoker - Android
OR
- Windows
- MacOS
- Android