View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 07:50 AM   #987
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Flip-Fuck Isle Of Wight

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Muscle, Hairy, Armpits, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshot, Masturbation
Video language: English
If Darren is new to the pleasures of anal he's soon discovering just how incredible it feels to have another boy's cock plunging in deep and sliding out, over and over, in every position.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flip-Fuck

Damon Shunk

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Solo ,Jerk Off ,First Time ,Gay ,War Chest
Meet our latest War Chest find, Damon, who is out here vacationing from back east. Major Wood found him out on the beach one day throwing the ball around with his pals, and now, he's -- wait for it -- playing with his balls for us! (Oh, the puns!)The 21-year old is a fair-skinned fella, who stands 5'10' and weighs 150 lbs. He's got close-cropped hair and only a mere handful of tattoos on his body. That's a change from our normal crop of recruits, which seem to be quite into the art of ink.He relays a perhaps scary sexual experience from back in high school, where he was with his girlfriend in the backseat of a car. After pulling over into a store's parking lot, they started going at it, but were swiftly caught off guard by a pair of blazing lights into their car's window. They froze, not sure what -- or who -- was outside. (They knew it wasn't a cop, since they didn't see blue lights, Damon says.) Well, after a little while, the lights went away, but Damon and his girl never knew where they came from. (My money is on a UFO. Ok, not really, but that would make for a spicier story, wouldn't it?)Major Wood runs Damon through his paces, and ensures we get lots of angles in which to view Damon's body. Wait until you see him shoot his load! It flies all the way up into his armpit -- which Damon gets a good chuckle out of.
Duration: 21:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4733kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 754.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damon

Krave Melanin Saint James City

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Muscle, Hairy, Armpits, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshot, Masturbation
His penis drips and throbs while he enjoys the pleasure, their murmurs and groans of pleasure building as Darren rides his friend's cock and lays back to give control to his top pal.
Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13677kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krave Melanin

Spencer Laval & Sammy Nicks, Scene 01 Harleysville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Spencer Laval
Genres: Brunette ,Muscular ,Smooth ,Duo ,Blow Job ,Jerk Off ,Anal Sex ,Gay ,Facial ,Tattoos ,Big Dick ,Bareback
Once the small introduction is over, Spencer Laval & Sammy Nicks kick back on the bed and stroke their cocks until Sammy wraps his mouth around Spencer's huge throbbing dick. Spencer lets him take every inch of his long cock down his throat. He face fucks him balls deep making Sammy gag. Spencer is the Alpha today which means he won't be sucking any cock or getting fucked but instead today he gets to use that sweet hairy hole of Sammy's. Spencer slowly pushes his throbbing hard cock into Sammy's tight tight ass until he opens up and swallows every inch down His balls are building up fast and he pulls his bare cock out of Sammy's rookie hole and kicks back on the bed as Sammy puts his face right in front of Spencer's dick has he strokes his cum out and it blasts all over Sammy's eager face. Spencer came all over Sammy's face and once he finished emptying his balls out he leaves with a quickness to get to work leaving Sammy all alone to finish himself off. Sammy strokes his hard cock until he blasts his load all over his hairy chest.
Duration: 29:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5320kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spencer Laval & Sammy Nicks, Scene 01

Andre and Niko Whelen Springs

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Andre, Niko
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos
Niko is just so fuckin' cute. Dang! We start shooting the breeze about how he was in the other room, talking to Andre, and asking him if he's ever bottomed before. And Andre said "no…" Heh. I joke with Niko about how I overheard him lathering up Andre, and I thought it was real cute. "So, you're gonna de-virginize a virgin tonight," I tell Niko. "I'm cool with that!" he says. "Are ya? Something tells me you are. I think you fucking like this. I don't even know what I pay you," I joke. "I enjoy it!" Niko says, laughing and smiling. I tell Niko that it's time for him to shower up, and I'm gonna send in Andre for Niko to "slather the butter on," so to speak. Niko shucks off his underwear, already stiff as a board. I get in real close, up and under him. Excuse me while I try to regainposure here for a moment. lol. Niko starts soaping himself up -- and ines Andre. Niko is telling Andre what they're going to do together -- you know, lathering one another up, washing each other down, and so on. "You cool with that?" Niko asks. "Yeah!" Andre says, totally cool with what's about to go down. Andre shucks off his clothes and hops in the shower with Niko, who starts soaping him up. Meanwhile, Niko's massive dick is lingering mighty close to Andre's ass. (A hint of things toe…) The guys turn to face one another and embrace, and Andre grabs Niko's dick and starts jerking. But, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves, as Niko asks Andre to soap him up. Well, it isn't long before Andre is down on his knees, slurping up Niko's cock. I get in real close with the camera and by that point, Niko is floating up in the clouds -- reeling in the amazing blow job he's getting from Andre. After a while, he says he can't take it any longer, and it's time for him to give Andre a taste of the action. Down goes Niko to his knees, and he starts gulping down Andre. "You like the way my dick tastes?" Andre asks. Niko can only answer with mumbles and groans, as his mouth is full of dick. lol. After some more oral action in the shower, the guys move over to the bed where Andre prepares to get fucked for the very first time. Well dang me, he's a fast learner, as Niko slides his dick up him nice and slow -- and before long, he's long-stroking him something good. Niko is slapping his ass, telling Andre how nice it is, and how tight it is. All Andre can do is groan and moan in response. After a good while, Niko says how it's his turn. Well, it looks like we got ourselves a regular flip-flop scene folks! Andre, and his tanlined-butt, start spearing into Niko, who is doing his best not to lose his cool too much. But you can hear him panting and sighing something fierce -- he's enjoying it. "Your ass feels so good," Andre says. "Yeah? It's yours, baby," Niko says. Hot damn! Alright, y'all are going to have to see how the rest of the scene turns out, but let me tell you, it's hot. Niko is just so gosh darn cute, and he looks so good getting fucked. I think you're gonna like this scene, a lot.
Duration: 38:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1736kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 527.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andre and Niko

BarBack Ransomville

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Raging Stallion
Cast: Max Schutler, Ricky Sinz, Scott Tanner, Matthieu Paris, Logan McCree, Antonio Biaggi, Tamas Eszterhazy, Justin Jameson, Virgil Hawkins, Maximo De Leon, Clint Wolf, Vic Rocco
Genres: Muscle Men, Oral, Anal Sex, Rimming, Interracial, Big Balls, Cocks, Loads, Solos, Horsehung, Tattoos
In another non-stop sex movie from Ben Leon, Raging Stallion brings you a never-ending sex fest of men fucking in bars. After a taste of these men you'll want to drink them all in. In the backroom, among the bottles and boxes, Scott Tanner finds a quite place to release a load. When Matthieu Parises along Scott already has his massive cock out. Mattheiu doesn't miss a beat and offers up his cock for sucking. With the skills of a master, Scott swallows eagerly, choking on Matthieu's big cock. When Scott stands up to offer his cock up for sucking, Matthieu doesn't hesitate. He opens up his throat and swallows the whole thing. With both men warmed up and ready Matthieu bends over to get his ass filled with dick. Scott pushes deep into Matthieu's hungry hole, fucking him from behind. As Matthieu moans, Scott pounds away, pushing every inch into the cavernous ass while his huge balls bounce back and forth. Then Matthieu turns over and offers up his ass for a second round of thrusts from Scott. With Scott still deep inside of him. Matthieu pops and covers his chest with one load of cum. But Matthieu is not done. These two studs go for one more round with Scott sitting back and Matthieu riding up and down on his dick. This brings Matthieu over the edge one more time and he shoots a huge load. With Matthieu out of the way Scott brings himself to climax, spilling cum all over himself and the floor.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:25:00
Video: 960x540, XviD, 1757kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BarBack

Virgin Chandler’s First Blowjob - Austin Wilde, Chandler Hawk Kell

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Gay, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Tattoos, Big Dick, Muscles
Chandler, 19 years old and straight, recently came to us wanting to just jerk off on camera. After quite a bit of coaxing, we finally convinced him to get his first blowjob from a guy instead. After seeing his beautiful cock, I was determined! We set up the cameras and filmed his photoshoot, which also included some questions to get to know him a little better. While we were talking, I found out that not only was it his first blowjob from a guy, but it was his first blowjob EVER. But it gets better… he’s a complete virgin (with both guys and girls). He was clearly extremely nervous, but also really enjoyed it. The look on his face when he came was a combination of “holy shit” and “wtf just happened?!” I’m not gonna say too much, but possibly look for a video in the coming weeks of him losing his virginity completely!
Duration: 23:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 510.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Virgin Chandler’s First Blowjob - Austin Wilde, Chandler Hawk

Время генерации страницы 0.05000 секунды с 9 запросами