View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 09:27 AM   #127
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lydia at Work Labelle

Here we are at the last day of the marathon shoot we did with the delectable Jewell. Fortunately Lydia was also able to extend her shooting days, and we got a real bonus on the last day. Lydia was feeling feisty, so she got to switch into her normal top mode, and Jewell went all gooey at the thought of being controlled and tormented by such a shapely Dominant Woman.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:17
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2246kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 178.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia at Work

Cassandra's Dirty Torment Paullina

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kingdom Of Feet And Slaves
Genres: Foot Domination, Foot Gagging, Foot Humiliation, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Lesbian Domination
Video language: English
Molly could not be stopped and she wanted to humiliate Astra even more by ordering her to lick her pussy between her legs , Dominique was very pleased with her student , who has yet to prove herself !
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19535kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cassandra's Dirty Torment

Sandra Struggling MILF Damsels in Distress Tied Ass-up, Feet Up Get Bound Thedford

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
The MILFs lay waiting, bound to a metal bed in the corner of an empty warehouse, pantyhose-d toes pointing in the air, knees and ankles tied to wooden poles behind their heads ensuring each ample ass is exposed. Their spines feel every sharp, squeaky spring of the old mattress beneath them as, bent double, the bare breasted broads bounce on their backs in their shared predicament. With two wands in hand their hulking harrasser enters. Ripping open the fine nylon and cotton covering at Sandra's prone pussy he presses the black, pulsating head of the vibrator in place... As the voluptuous vixen is racked with a powerful orgasm, he moves his attentions on to the second; blond, bound beauty Lisa, and treats her to the same, after ripping the tights between her thighs. The gagged gals groan through well stuffed, duct taped lips at the terrific torment teasing their tender, throbbing clits as, now in tandem, the tethered twosome are made to climax again and again...
Duration: 10:12
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 314.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Struggling MILF Damsels in Distress Tied Ass-up, Feet Up Get Bound

Wet Dreams - Lexi Foxy Arbovale

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
There's nothing better than coming home to an empty house. I like to take care of myself of days like this. A nice warm soak in the bathtub - some bath salts - a slow tease of my clit. There's nothing better. My boyfriend Tim shouldn't be home till later.
"You're not Tim!!"
I'm pulled out of my warm bath. He sets the table. An obscene centerpiece - my lithe body. He makes a meal of it. He chews and swallows loudly at some leftovers. My traitorous cunt drips thickly.
He torments my body, but my mind is his real playground. With each predicament he makes me forget Tim. My body betrays me.
The transport is less than ideal. Chained in the back of an ancient van - time loses meaning - pain and pleasure are the same. I'm his.
Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Dreams - Lexi Foxy

Cangue - Maggie Mead Fort Sheridan

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
That block of wood around Maggie Mead's neck has a special name and an interesting history. It is called a cangue. Prisoners in some cultures would be made to wear one as a public display of the shame their crimes had brought them. It is heavy, unyielding and unwieldy. Even the act of feeding herself is impossible for as long as it is attached.
What it doesn't do, though, is just as important. It does not, for instance, inhibit her tormentor in any way. PD has unfettered access to her body. He can put castration bands around her nipples and tie them to the cangue. He can cane her tits and ass freely. He can even attach her knees to the corners of the device, keeping them spread apart so that she cannot protect her pussy.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 511.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cangue - Maggie Mead

Annabelle & Kendall - Double for one Slave 1080p Libertytown

Cast: Annabelle, Kendall
Genres: Femdom
Kendall and Annabelle love sitting on their slave’s face. The girls both have perfect asses, and they love teasing the slave. They the slave with their weight. The slave gets an erection, but he is denied. The girls giggle. Pussy is not for slaves! Suffering is for slaves and the girls love watching their slaves suffer. Annabelle puts her pussy right on the slave’s nose. He can’t breathe at all while in her pussy. Kendall takes her turn and him in her big ass. The slave gets frantic for air. The girls do not care. They go on tormenting him.
Duration: 9:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 438.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Annabelle & Kendall - Double for one Slave 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07001 секунды с 9 запросами