View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 08:42 AM   #401
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kiki Cali (Keep Me!) Curridabat

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kiki Cali
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Kiki is wrapped in leather. An armbinder behind her back keeps her from doing much more than flopping about. A ball gag keeps her jaw wide and a strap keeps her legs together. Her predicament isn’t complete. He adds a strap between her arms and ankles.
She’s a flexible girl. Her knees fold back and her wrists wrap around behind her. A difficult position itself. Suspended by her ankles is much worse or much better depending on perspective. Kiki seems to like it. As soon as the vibrates touches her she squirts buckets through her panties.
Pain and butt stuff is what she asked for. The cane will cover the pain part. The welts show up instantly on her sexy little ass. Then comes a huge string of anal beads. She moans as one by one the balls are pushed between her cheeks.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiki Cali (Keep Me!)

Sydney Hale Thigh highs over pantyhose and tied tight Iquitos

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
My guy had been away on a work trip for a few days, so I wanted to surprise him when he got home. I put on my pantyhose, then my thong over the pantyhose, then I put my garter belt on and the thighs over the pantyhose. I slipped into my most form fitting dress, did myself up all nice and pretty and waited patiently for him to get home. Luckily I wasn't waiting long. I had the suitcase laying and waiting and all the rope lined up ready to use. When he saw me he couldn't wait to get his hands on me. He started at my ankles and worked the rope up my legs, cutting off ample enough circulation for a tingly feeling. He hates having my hands free so he tied them in a box tie behind my back, also creating a chest harness. Since I hadn't seen him in 3 days I had plenty to talk about, but all things my guy didn't want to hear at the moment, so he put the ball gag on extra super tight this time, making sure I couldn't talk at all. Once I was almost completely immobile, my guy started to get a little rough with me. Pushing me back upon the chaise and choking me, just enough that I wanted more. I wanted to be spanked and man handled. He wrestled me to the ground and let me squirm around a bit before I got a proper spanking. After my guy had enough he let me out a lot slower than he put me in, so he could enjoy his handy work just a little bit longer.
Duration: 4:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 173.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale Thigh highs over pantyhose and tied tight

Lily Thot - Anal Quest for the Chalice of Sadistic Silliness Claymont

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Lily Thot
Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pissing, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Foot Licking, Facial, Cumshot, Dildo, Caning, Crying, Pain
Exciting days at the Assylum, folks. Lily Thot, a super-hardcore and super-sweet masochist, came by for 3 days of submission. She''s got a small body but a big, juicy butt, and Dr. Mercies made sure to treat it right... meaning horribly. Lily likes it ROUGH, and ROUGH is how she got it. This first session, a mythical anal quest, has rough painal, hard slapping and spanking, nasty carbon-fiber rodding, extreme cum play with the doctor''s frozen cum, piss drinking, mental fuckery, and a sort of anal impalement. But it''s also completely ridiculous and fun. It''s the best of all worlds, really, with one of our best new anal perverts.
Duration: 1:09:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4628kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Thot - Anal Quest for the Chalice of Sadistic Silliness

Tony Evil, Hot Svenja - Teenage Devotion vol.1 Jackson Center

Release Year: 2017
Studio: MMV
Cast: Tony Evil, Hot Svenja
Genres: Teens, SM, Gonzo, Bondage, Spanking, BDSM, Male Domination
Video language: German
Hot Svenja und ihr Herrchen Tony Evil steigen heute in das nächste Level der Erziehungs-Peinigung auf. Auch wenn der kleinen Devot-Sau schon einiges an Gehorsam eingeprügelt worden ist, so sind da doch noch die eine oder andere Behandlung, die noch auf die Kuh-Haut passen. Mit einem bunten Strauß von Zwangs-Orgasmen, Streckhank-Einheiten, Spanking-Sessions und jeder Menge Erniedrigungen, rücken wir der blutiungen Nachwuchs-Sklavin auf die jungträuliche Pelle. Kein Wunder, dass die heutige Jugend aus dem Ruder läuft. Dagegen kann antiautoritäre Erziehung natürlich nur abstinken.
Duration: 1:57:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4708kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tony Evil, Hot Svenja - Teenage Devotion vol.1

Panicked Poppy Komaki

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Isn't Poppy James a good sport? PD tells her that this next treatment is going to make her crash and she insists that she can manage to make it through.
She probably spoke too soon, though. Once the electricity is hooked up she is begging for mercy. For someone so sure she could take a few shocks she was very determined not to experience any of them.
The price of mercy is more pain and humiliation. If she doesn't want to feel the current we can arrange that, but there is no way we are going to let her go without hearing her scream some more.
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 666.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Panicked Poppy

Wet Dreams - Lexi Foxy Horse Creek

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
There's nothing better than coming home to an empty house. I like to take care of myself of days like this. A nice warm soak in the bathtub - some bath salts - a slow tease of my clit. There's nothing better. My boyfriend Tim shouldn't be home till later.
"You're not Tim!!"
I'm pulled out of my warm bath. He sets the table. An obscene centerpiece - my lithe body. He makes a meal of it. He chews and swallows loudly at some leftovers. My traitorous cunt drips thickly.
He torments my body, but my mind is his real playground. With each predicament he makes me forget Tim. My body betrays me.
The transport is less than ideal. Chained in the back of an ancient van - time loses meaning - pain and pleasure are the same. I'm his.
Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Dreams - Lexi Foxy

Tied, Teased, and Pleasing Monica Tied, Teased Guilderland Center

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Foot Domination, Foot Gagging, Foot Humiliation, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Lesbian Domination
They took the feet of the housewives along with the smoke and tried very hard to please them , seeing that Kira and Dominic ordered her to worship even more , they spanked the bitch even more intensely , because they like to watch her humiliate herself and try to please them !
Duration: 18:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19534kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied, Teased, and Pleasing Monica Tied, Teased
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03734 секунды с 9 запросами