View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 07:30 AM   #2824
web69

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

web69 Непонятно, что и думать...

Re:RUDY v0.3.0 (2022/Win/Mac/Android) Eng

In this story, you will take on the role of Rudy (name can be changed), an ambitious young man with an aptitude for peeking at unsuspecting girls at his university. Remaining discrete in your naughty acts for several years, your streak nearly ends when you decide to attempt your biggest challenge yet: sneaking into the girl's locker room. When you are nearly caught in what appears to be the unluckiest moment of your life, you are met with a stroke of immense luck to overcome this untimely situation. From this day forward, everything that happens to you seems to play out in your favor... However, on one fateful night, your life will change when suddenly, you fall victim to a car accident. After months of slumber at the hospital, you awaken with a surprise...
As time passes, you will begin to uncover your family's history...
What will you do with your new life? Will you resume your audacious old habits or embrace a peaceful life?​

Changelog 0.3
- 5,099 lines of codes
- 1,335 Images
- 4 Animations
- For trying other codes, I have damaged some of them. Sadly, Alyssa's route was affected by that foolish move. So I'll leave a save file below where all of them are included. I'm sorry for that move, guys!
- Name Change
After putting Alyssa's route back on track, you'll be using the name "Ekko," but you can change it in-game now! Just below Preferences, there is the Rename button.

Release Date: 2022
Developer: Ekko
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Comedy, Big tits, Animated, Mobile game, Milf, Harem, Virgin, Handjob, Vaginal Sex, Femdom
Size: ~ 1,25 Gb

Download file from Keep2share - Windows
Download file from Keep2share - MacOS
Download file from Keep2share - Android
OR
Download file from FileJoker - Windows
Download file from FileJoker - MacOS
Download file from FileJoker - Android
OR
- Windows
- MacOS
- Android