View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 09:56 AM   #94
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Releasing Riley Fairmount

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Riley Reyes has been too up tight lately, stressed and tense. Matt Williams is here to get rid of some of that tension for her through whatever means he deems necessary. To start her treatment, Matt has Riley down on her knees, tied up to wooden posts by rope around her arms, shoulders, thighs, and neck. He fits her quickly with a black ball gag and removes any fabric protecting any part of her body from his torment.
Matt flogs Riley, working her over with the many leather tails turning her chest and her ass red. He clips some clamps onto her nipples and hangs weights on them, tugging her tits down, stinging them and drawing some of her attention away from her pussy where Matt is giving his attention. He presses a hitachi hard against her clit and vibrates it as she moans and sighs. Still, it doesn't seem quite enough. He's going to have to turn his treatment up a notch.
The clamps on her breasts are removed and replaced by a rope harness, squeezing them tight. The hitachi, in turn, is replaced by a sybian, the most powerful vibrator we have in our dungeon. Riley is sat down on the sybian and vibrated to the point of madness as Matt flogs her ass and tits. After this many orgasms, she should have no choice but to relax.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Releasing Riley

Gaslit Debord

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Strap-On, Anal
Video language: English
These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and me.
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaslit

Shyla Stylez Wolfe City

This week we welcome the lovely Shyla Stylez back to the site. Most of you are familiar with Shyla and her glorious body and amazing looks. And, for those few of you that may not be familiar with her, prepare yourself... With her gargantuan breasts bound in string, Shyla struggles as she is greedily manhandled by The Pope. As The Pope palms her breasts we see the sheer magnitude of her glorious orbs. The flogger is brandished and Shyla receives a brutal flogging across her bare flesh and then her erect nipples are clamped. Shyla squeals and moans as her cunt is fingered and then she is ruthlessly made to cum by her Master... Now, Shyla finds herself in a precarious position as she is stretched over the cube doggie style. With her ass in the air and her mouth gagged, Shyla endures another vicious flogging at the hands of her Master. Then, when the flogging subsides, Tens pads are applied to her round ass and she is dildo fucked by The Pope. As her ass twitches, her Master plunges the dong deep inside her pussy and Shyla has no choice but to give in and cum. Then, the electrical current is increased and Shyla is left alone to convulse involuntarily as she struggles in her binds. Next, Shyla is suspended by her ankles from the Dungeon rafters. As she swings mid air The Pope once again flogs and spanks her before he starts the painful process of applying clothespins on her tender flesh. As the sap rushes to Shyla's head, she begins to gasp as she reaches her threshold of tolerance. Her threshold is extended however, as she is tied off so she may remain stationary and the magic wand is smashed against her moist mound... made on one foot, Shyla tries to balance herself as The Pope ties her tightly. In her position of vulnerability Shyla is then exposed to the violet wand. As The Pope rakes his tool across her silky flesh, Shyla does her best to find some form of escape. Escape however, is futile as she hops around in circles only to find that there is no way out. As she remains in The Pope's iron grip, Shyla submits to her Master's sadistic ways as he shocks her massive tits and brings her to another mindbending oregasm... Now we wtach as Shyla takes her flogging face down on the wooden table. After a good fingering, Shyla takes the pole mounted dong deep in her cunt once again. As The Pope furiously works the rubber dick inside his slave's pussy it doesn't take long for Shyla to submit and cum again. With his slave's pussy sopping wet, The Pope forges onward and turns Shyla on her side so he may dong fuck her some more. Then, the wand brings Shyla to yet another convulsive orgasm and an exhausted Shyla is left on her own... Video clips can be found atop galleries 1,2,3,4 & 5.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:39
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 827kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 340.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shyla Stylez

Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy - Breaking Slave 23 East Princeton

Release Year: 2017
Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Cast: Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy
Genres: Caning, Female Domination, Paddling, Whipping
Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne have caught a spy slave who is trying to smuggle out information to a competeing dungeon. He claims to be unbreakable, but Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne will see about that. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne start their interrogation torture with some wooden paddles they use to paddle his traitorous pathetic pale white ass. The slaves ass turns bright red, but remains silent as the Mistresses upgrade their paddles to bigger versions. Mistress Cheyenne asks him some questions then paddles his traitorous ass, then Mistress Lydia baseball swings her paddle eliciting cries of pain. Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are excited that the traitor slave they caught didn't break during phase one of their interrogation. It has been a long long time since they have had to go to phase two: caning. They don't waste much time before they start caning their prisoner slave. His pathetic slave ass is still red from phase one of their interrogation, but they brutally start caning his ass leaving dark red welts under his bright red skin. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne don't care if they break their canes over his ass, as they have many of them to go through, and they don't hold back when they cane their slave. They remind him that his pain can be over as soon as he gives up the information, though they do rather enjoy the caning, so they hope he keeps his mouth shut so they can torture him longer. Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are surprised that their captured traitor slave has made it to phase three, whipping. They have the traitor slave tied up to a rack with handcuffs still to give up the information. Both Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne know that will won't last long as they warm up their whips. Mistress Lydia lays into him first with her red suede whip that she lashes across his back from close range before Mistress Cheyenne unleashes her long black whip on his red back flesh. The pain from the whipping makes their slave dance in agony while he needlessly holds onto the information, making his Mistresses more and more angry. It's not long however, until Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne break his will and he dances in pain while repeating the information he was going to sel
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy - Breaking Slave 23

Jessica Brescia

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Strap-On, Anal
Each Jessica is gotten in a different way. I was taken from the parking lot of a seedy motel. Walking to my car some guy tried to help me with my bag.
I was transported to some dark dungeon. I could feel his hands on me, his hot breath as he took in my scent.
His weaselly voice made my skin crawl as he put his cock inside me. I begged him not to, but he was in control.
Duration: 55:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica

The Invader part 1 (Riley Richman) Esperance

A brand new week ushers in a brand new babe to the DungeonCorp fold and this week we present the lovely Riley Richman. Riley has a sweet, natural body that we couldn't wait to get exposed, and she didn't waste much time showing us the goods... We get a nice eyeful of her fantastic body while she undresses and we take a nice long stare at her perky tits... Good stuff... We allow her to get warmed up by handing her a vibe, and Riley shows her merit as a dirty little girl as she frigs herself before us... Next, we bind her doggy style and let The Invader have a shot at that pussy. Riley receives a fucking at the hands of the Cumbot. I have to say that until now, I'd never really envied a machine.
Duration: 15:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 173.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Invader part 1 (Riley Richman)

Witch Romina Endures Rope Suspension Part 1 Boleslawiec

They want Ramin admitted that a witch. Ramin was caught practicing her craft by a neighbor. Her's arrested and brought to our dungeon where our guards enjoy their jobs. They have everything needed for proper and creative punishments. Romina must endure imprisonment, BDSM gang bang, domination, suspension, flogging and and other torment. She must beg for forgiveness!
Duration: 17:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps

File size: 651.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Witch Romina Endures Rope Suspension Part 1
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07121 секунды с 9 запросами