All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Marketa B. Page 19 Marketa B.

Marketa B. - Page 19 Marketa B.

::: Info :::
Actress: Marketa B.
Keywords: Public
Description:
Marketa strolling next to a car of british tourists ... and was promptly stopped for some talk.
'Hey, just stay here, do not run away'. And Marketa chatted with them for a little while. During which one of them took his video cam out and started filming without asking. And the next one his photo cam ... we are sure they keep nice memories of Prague ...
A bit later Marketa helped 2 girls sweeping in front of their garage quite spontaneously. The girls really did not know what happened with them there and said 'this is incredible. I am sweeping in front of the garage and all over sudden a total stranger, a nude girl helps me ... no one is going to believe that ever!'.
Them Marketa ran into a lady who could not believe what she was seeing and started chatting intensely with Marketa ... and showed very expressive gestures and mimics as you can see in the pictures ... And she managed to keep Marketa there for a few minutes with her chattiness ...
Picture 708: The lady seems to be saying: 'this is my man' with her arms
Picture 714: The two guys passing by meant that they feel sorry for arriving so late and whether Marketa would dress once again for them ...

File name: Marketa B. - Page 19
Photos: 25
Resolution: 1024x768
Format: jpg

Download:
Marketa B. - Page 19 Marketa B.
RedHulk is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02930 секунды с 9 запросами