View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 07:51 AM   #72
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Ep. 649 (1080p) Husum

Weather's getting warm so it's time to look for some outdoor fun. This time I was hunting near a camp often visited by various athletes. I had high hopes but was a bit disappointed by how small and poorly equipped the place was. Luckily, I spot a dude stretching out on the grass. This 18-year-old footballer was getting ready for a work-out session. I offered him my help and he showed me some moves. Once I was sure the guy was open-minded, I offered him a nice way to make money. I just wanted to jerk his cock a little. What could go wrong, right? Well, if you're a poor and greedy student, things can turn hardcore quick. He needed money for a new phone and to make enough, he decided to put his mouth and ass to work. We found a secluded spot in a nearby forest and had a great time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6020kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Ep. 649 (1080p)

Czech Hunter Vol. 194 Ilion

Studio: Czech Hunter
I noticed him already a couple of minutes before. But as he looked very young I didnt approach him at the first place. Just when I listened him calling a friend for a party in a club I had to try my luck and to find out his age. His name was Tomas, and he was 18, almost 19 to be correct. And a real cutie. He just moved to Prague to study Economics. Living from part-time jobs and the support of his family he showed some interest in my dirty offer. And I didnt hesitate to make him an offer he couldnt resist. He even couldnt believe that someone would pay him for a blowjob. Yes, he didnt even realize how cute he was. On the way to the hotel I asked him to show me his ID card “ one more time checking that my luck was true. And later in the hotel it was unbelievable.
Duration: 52:19
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1125kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 481.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol. 194

Two Loved-Up Tourists Head For A Spunky Fresh-Faced Fuck Jodoigne

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bareback, BlowJob, Oral, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English
David Sky and Ray Mannix are in love – with each other, with life, with the city of Prague – and what better way than to express their array of affections than by sitting down together with a tourist guide and using it as the perfect excuse to explore their surroundings, i.e. each other’s handsome bodies and thick, meaty, uncut love-sticks! Indeed, any pretence that they’ve actually got any interest in the sights and sounds of the Czech capital is very quickly washed away with a veritable tsunami of almost over-energetic cock-sucking; each fellow taking it in turns to slurp on all that gorgeous man-meat, before they finally slip into 69-position on the sofa and mutually work all that gorgeous dick into a frenzy.
Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 763.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Loved-Up Tourists Head For A Spunky Fresh-Faced Fuck

Two Loved-Up Tourists Head For A Spunky Fresh-Faced Fuck Hardinsburg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot.
Video language: English
David Sky and Ray Mannix are in love – with each other, with life, with the city of Prague – and what better way than to express their array of affections than by sitting down together with a tourist guide and using it as the perfect excuse to explore their surroundings, i.e. each other’s handsome bodies and thick, meaty, uncut love-sticks! Indeed, any pretence that they’ve actually got any interest in the sights and sounds of the Czech capital is very quickly washed away with a veritable tsunami of almost over-energetic cock-sucking; each fellow taking it in turns to slurp on all that gorgeous man-meat, before they finally slip into 69-position on the sofa and mutually work all that gorgeous dick into a frenzy.
Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 763.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Loved-Up Tourists Head For A Spunky Fresh-Faced Fuck

CzechHunter scene 649 La Canada Flintridge

Weather's getting warm so it's time to look for some outdoor fun. This time I was hunting near a camp often visited by various athletes. I had high hopes but was a bit disappointed by how small and poorly equipped the place was. Luckily, I spot a dude stretching out on the grass. This 18-year-old footballer was getting ready for a work-out session. I offered him my help and he showed me some moves. Once I was sure the guy was open-minded, I offered him a nice way to make money. I just wanted to jerk his cock a little. What could go wrong, right? Well, if you're a poor and greedy student, things can turn hardcore quick. He needed money for a new phone and to make enough, he decided to put his mouth and ass to work. We found a secluded spot in a nearby forest and had a great time.
Duration: 27:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4660kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 968.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechHunter scene 649

Czech Hunter Pt.649 (720p,1080p) Tolleson

Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Total size: 2.2 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt.649 (720p,1080p)

Bareback Country Boys Lone Grove

Release Year: 2022
Studio: RawBoys
Cast: David Gold, Pavel Lindr, Ricky Boy, Thomas Finn, Luke Taylor, David Loft, Simon Clay, Marty Marshall, Sebastian Stiler
When you're in the Czech Republic, everyone is so fucking fit, even the labourers; especially the labourers! Unlimited access to their free-time after working in the great outdoors, these buff young studs treat us to what they love; hardcore raw fucking with each other!! Dark haired super studs and skinny twinks alike, there's enough abs, pecs, big dicks and wads of spunk here to keep us going for weeks! Some of the best outdoor fucking is right here for you to enjoy, so take a deep breath and let these hung rawboys teach you a thing or two!
Duration: 1:29:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6083kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Country Boys

Время генерации страницы 0.08997 секунды с 9 запросами