Old 07-11-2022, 07:15 AM   #961
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Filling His Tight Sub Hole Chains and Blond Hair Sibley

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Brayland ,Mykul Pierce
Genres: Anal ,Cut ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Flogging ,Chains ,American ,Other Location ,Faced Down ,Short Hair ,Trimmed ,Amateur ,Fucking ,Brown Hair ,Blond Hair ,Twinks ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Fetish ,Bondage ,Big Dick
Video language: English
Mykul probably knows what's coming when he's strapped down on the table with an unopened condom in his mouth, while Brayland whips him some more with the flogger. That big dom boy cock is thick and throbbing, eager to sink between those tight cheeks. Brayland hops up and slides in, fucking his captive with his big cock while he continues to take painful swipes at Mykul's back!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4355kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 351.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filling His Tight Sub Hole Chains and Blond Hair

Dream Boys Raw part 3 La Sal

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Hairy, Outdoor, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
The boy knows how to handle his own needs despite having more than a few friends who’d gladly work that cock for him. Watch as he pumps his stiff inches in his fist and bends over to display his hairy little ass, a cavern of warm pleasure that we’d all love to slide inside.
Duration: 22:38
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 283kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dream Boys Raw part 3

Fistenberg Returns Pinch

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthias Von Fistenberg, Viktor Rom, Manu Perronash, Manuel
Genres: Fisting, Bareback, Muscles, Tattoos, Euro, Uncut, Latino
Matthias Von Fistenberg, the master of hardcore makes his triumph return to fill the void he left behind and fill his sexy ass with fist.
Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1261kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 615.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistenberg Returns

Dungeon Pig Spring Dale

Cast: Tony Orlando, Wrex Wylde, Brian Bonds, Devin Franco
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Feeting, Fetish/Kink, Double Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
Behind closed doors, release all of your taboo inhibitions and be a ‘Dungeon Pig’ for some kinky, bareback fisting fun. Director Tom Moore leads a cast of four horny and piggy studs eager to ruin each other’s holes. Oink, oink little piggy! Become one of the ‘Dungeon Pig’ and test just how much your hungry hole can handle.
Duration: 1:28:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6086kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Pig

Sebastian, Scene 01 Madaba

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Muscular ,Solo ,Jerk Off ,Gay ,Tattoos ,War Chest
Sebastian is a little older than we normally feature here and he has the sexy gray hair to prove it. Albeit he's certainly not anywhere near ancient, I think the graying hair gives him a distinguished sexiness that makes him that much more delicious. Think of it as just the right amount of salt and pepper on a delectable entree of pure American military beef.As I chat with Sebastian we learn that he's 27-years old, stands 6' 4' and weighs a rock solid 235 lbs. If that isn't enough of a man to keep you busy all night I'm not sure what is. I pick on him a little about his gray hair and he cuts a big smile that'll melt your heart. As we continue chatting we also learn some other interesting things about Sebastian. He's not only been deployed several times to Iraq and other places, but he's also played college basketball, ran track in high school and loves to work out. He was born in Germany and was there when the wall came down. His German heritage explains that nice, huge uncut cock he's sporting in those boxers. I have him take off his shirt and pan up and down that gorgeous gym body before getting him to take off his shorts and boxers to reveal that nice, soft uncut cock with it's beautiful foreskin. What a total gem this guy is. Once he turns around we see that his ass is just as nice as everything else on him.I also get plenty of those big size 13 feet for all you foot lovers out there before I leave him alone to get comfortable. As nervous as he claims to be, it doesn't take Sebastian long to get that big uncut cock standing at attention for us. As he slowly jerks it, moving that foreskin up and down over that perfect pink head I get plenty of good shots of this gorgeous stud. I could look at that perfect cock all day long -- among do other things with it, but I keep my composure as Sebastian continues to get more comfortable. His chest has a lightly trimmed coat of fur that makes him even more masculine than his size alone.Probably the sexiest thing we learn about Sebastian is that he was 17 when he first jacked off and got his first blow job. Looking at this hunk you'd think he would have been experimenting with sex at a much earlier age. And, you'd probably think that such a hot man would have had at least one experience with another man. But, neither was the case. Sebastian had told me that he was really curious about experimenting with a guy when he was younger but it didn't last very long. When I asked him exactly what he was fantasizing about he said getting his dick sucked and bending a guy over. I assure him that it's never too late to re-explore those old fantasies. From there, I'll leave you to enjoy more of Sebastian.
Duration: 20:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4733kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 733.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sebastian, Scene 01

Answered Prayers: An Ode to Puck Deer Island

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Dillon Rossi, Levi Karter
Genres: Blowjob, Facial, Documentary, Interview, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Tattoos.
In this exclusive Answered Prayers bonus scene, the background story and origination of Puck (Levi Karter) and Luck (Dillon Rossi) is unveiled. In The Redeemer, Puck has been summoned to inherit the ancient legacy of his, but before he learned of this responsibility, he was merely one third of the quirky and elusive Sons of Chaos. He shared a special relationship with his -- exploring and discovering him -- revealing the bonds of their shared power. Included in this featurette is an interview with star Levi Karter where he explains his character more in depth, as well as working with director Jake Jaxson.
Duration: 8:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2881kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 187.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Answered Prayers: An Ode to Puck

DallasReeves Maxx Fitch Barebacking Andrew Collins in a Boat Trip Pellston

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Maxx Fitch Barebacking Andrew Collins in a Boat Trip
Genres: Anal Oral, Bareback, Cumshots, Cum Eating, Hairy, Masturbation, Tattoos, Uncut
Andrew accepted Maxx Fitch invitation to go tubing on the Ocean, but what he didn't expect was to serve Maxx huge cock as retribution.
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4695kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 482.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves Maxx Fitch Barebacking Andrew Collins in a Boat Trip

Время генерации страницы 0.03376 секунды с 9 запросами