LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Uniforms Fucker II - Worker ' Pleasure Hell Waveland

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Prism
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot
仕事後の汗くせえ臭いに酔いしれ、� �れた股間に顔埋める。 憧れの筋肉兄貴の肉体を目の前に、� �慢できずに貪り喰らう。汗と臭いが� ��み付いた兄貴の味ヤバすぎ。 張り型ずっぽり嵌められケツマンぐ� �ゃぐちゃ。 肛門丸出しぐっさり串刺し。 突かれる度にドピュドピュッ! ガテン小僧がデカマラの餌食。 口マンケツマンガン堀りロングスト� �ーク。 最後はたっぷりザーメンまみれで超� �奮!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:10:36
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uniforms Fucker II - Worker ' Pleasure Hell

Special Delivery Milford Square

Release Year: 2006
Studio: VideoBoys.com
Cast: Alec Winfield, Eric Thomas, Fabien Dutroux, Johan Lapointe, J. P. Jackson and Sascha Vistos.
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Twinks Big Balls, Big Cocks
When these delivery boys come knocking, they always deliver the whole package! From muscleboy courier JP Jackson delivering a package of thick, eight inch cock; to insatiable bottom Johan Lapointe; to baby-faced delivery boy Facien Dutroux delivering his smooth ass at no extra charge. The sex lives of these 6 hot guys collide when the doorbell rings! VIDEOBOYS delivers the French Canadian goods again with all-out hot, muscleboy-on-twink big-dicked xxx action!
When Fabien arrives to deliver some groceries to Alec, he gets a much better tip than he ever hoped for. Alec gets Fabien up on the kitchen table to eat him from head to toe and fuck him hard.
finally finds the address where he's delivering a parcel, and after coming in through an unlocked door, finds Johan asleep naked in bed. What a great surprise to wake up to a hot naked delivery man crawling in bed to fuck you.
Time for Alec to get a job. During his application to become a delivery man, Eric makes sure that Alec gets very thoroughly measured for his new uniform while getting his new recruit to fuck him on the office table.
When Fabien's not delivering groceries, he's a pizza boy too! And just his luck, he's delivering pizza to JP and Sascha who have no intention of letting him leave before having a hot threesome.
Duration: 1:23:59
Video: 512x368, XviD, 1000kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Special Delivery

Sex Academy Chesapeake Bay

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Man's Best
Cast: Dino Rosse, Zsolty Slastan, Mark Giacomo, Ramon Perez, Marco Campbell, Jerry Lenner, Danny Haess, Lubor Ferell, Jarros Janosch
Genres: Twinks, Oral, Anal Sex, Uniform, Threesome, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot
Amazingly horny young military guys get well and truly trained up... in the ways of tough, rough gay sex and falling hopelessly in love with your platoon buddies! A Brilliant 'Mans Best' movie, just like they used to make! Lots of sexy group sex with young soldier lads!
Duration: 1:39:51
Video: 720x576, XviD, 2050kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Academy

Moon - Timberwolves Vol. 2, Scene 1 - Ricky Larkin And Adam Ramzi Cedar Knolls

Studio: Raging Stallion
Rugged Adam Ramzi arrives in the woods and immediately texts his secret bareback fuck-bud, beefy and hung Sheriff Ricky Larkin, who replies that hes on his way. Inside the cabin, Adam strips down for a hot shower after the long car ride. Meanwhile, Sheriff Ricky arrives and lets himself in, shucking his uniform in horny anticipation. Entering in a towel, Adam finds him buck naked and half hard. Playful and passionate, the bearded men kiss and grope in a charged reunion, with the Sheriff showing more than the Long Arm of the Law. Ricky kneels first to devour Adams uncut cock. Switching places to swap spit and blowjobs, Adam chows down on Rickys thick cut meat. Over a table, Adam gets a reach-around and has his hole munched till he pleads softly and simply: God, I want that dick in me! Fuck. Sworn to keep the peace, the Sheriff obliges with a solid deep dicking, his veiny monster and heavy sack pounding Adams eager hole. On the sofa, Ricky pins Adam down for more raw drilling. Ricky makes Adam moan till the Sheriff fucks a load out of him and makes his eyes roll back in delight, then slurps up the jizz and spits it back on Adams hole to fuck him again, till Ricky blows his own unlawful load all over Adams furry crotch and hairy pucker. He shoves it back in and they collapse in a spent, sweaty, satisfied heap.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8895kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Moon - Timberwolves Vol. 2, Scene 1 - Ricky Larkin And Adam Ramzi

Uniforms Collection vol.6 Grouse Creek

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Coat, Kuratatsu
Cast: Hiroto
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Handjob, Masturbation, Teens
体育倉庫…放課後…先生からのお仕� �き…
警備員がセクハラ…オナホール使い� �しで大騒ぎ…!
集団オナニーから、アナルガン掘り� �で盛り沢山の全6パート!
好奇心旺盛、元気いっぱいの彼ら!真� ��白なブリーフもはちきれる~!?
Duration: 2:01:33
Video: 720x540, DivX 4, 1318kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uniforms Collection vol.6

In Love Bogor

Studio: DBM Videovertrieb GMBH
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Uniform, Military, Masturbation, Cumshot
These guys are hot for each other; we call them the “ in Love”! Get ready for some more hot gay action that will leave your cock hard as a rock! Enjoy this ass slamming good film!
Duration: 1:43:13
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1736kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Love

Dream Marine Von Ormy

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Active Duty, Dirty Bird Pictures
Cast: Chip, A.J.
Genres: Amateur, Compilation, Handsome, Uniforms, Masturbation, Solo
A Note From Dink. Hey Troops! San Diego has a lot of nice things to offer, but one of its bestmodities for several decades have been delicious Marines. So, I set out to find my Dream Marine among all those beautiful boys. Chip won me over the first time I laid eyes on him. I knew I had to invite this boy back East for fun. What we have here is the result! Enjoy my (and now most likely your) Dream Marine.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:29
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 1329kbps

File size: 783.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dream Marine

Время генерации страницы 0.10054 секунды с 9 запросами