LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Splash Gelnhausen

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Vimpex Gay Media, Blue Bay
Cast: Henry, Kent, Vlado, Macco, Karol, Michael, Kelvin and more
Genres: Kissing, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Rimming, Anal Sex, Cumshots, Facial, Big Cocks, Group Sex / Orgy, Twinks, Tattoo, Piercing, Outdoor
Hot and horny boys. Wonderful sucking and fucking scenes. Outdoor, pool, and stable scenarios. Threesomes and a party with several guys too.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:13
Video: 768x576, XviD, 1958kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Splash

Bareback Fun With Dick And Jason Woollum

Release Year: 2013
Studio: OutDoors.Staxus
Cast: Dick Casey, Jason Mike
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.
Ja gets to enjoy some prime bareback fun with Dick outdoors on a hot summer's day. Dick gives him a good deep perating fuck, and he gives Ja a refreshing jizzy facial.... Stunning Dick Casey is back once more, looking every bit the gorgeous cowboy, alongside sexy Ja Mike. We recently saw Dick getting some dick in his hot virginal ass on the site, but he’s back to his old tricks again in this pairing, sliding his hard uncut cock into the snug hole of Ja.It has to be said that Ja is a good match for Dick, the boy has a great body and a really sexy little ass. While I think a lot of guys get off on just seeing Dick Casey fucking anyone (or getting fucked himself!) both of these bareback boys are totally perfect for this scene.There’s a lot of action to enjoy before we get to the bareback fucking though, and all you fans of delicious dick sucking and rimming will want to watch this. For the first half of the scene the guys are swapping their hard cocks with each other, bobbing up and down on those uncut dicks and savoring the taste of each other. You can tell they’re really enjoying that mutual sucking, but Dick wants that raw ass and soon he’s giving his bottom buddy some delicious rimming!The guys at Staxus know how to film this, but they really give some great shots of Dick’s tongue flicking that twitching hole and getting it wet for his prick, and then he’s sliding it in to give Ja what he really wants.I know I’ve said this before about some scenes, but I really don’t understand how many of these boys manage to hold back their cum as long as they do. If I was being fucked by Dick Casey or slamming my cock into Ja Mike I would have to take things slower than these boys to make it last!Oh, and speaking of cum, you have to see Dick unloading his semen in Ja’s face at the end of this video. He really pumps out a big splashing fountain of cum from his cock and makes a real mess!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 644.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Fun With Dick And Jason

Jacking To The Fuck Show Trimmed and Masturbation Belle Rive

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BadBoysBootCamp
Cast: Alex Dade ,Chad Mason ,Brock West
Genres: Anal ,Straight Turned Gay ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,American ,Fuck Standing Up ,Missionary ,Cum Jerking Off ,Short Hair ,Cut ,Amateur ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,3 some ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Outdoors ,Facial ,Voyeur ,Big Dick
Video language: English
After sucking each other and showing off their new oral skills the boys can't wait to fuck. Chad sinks his hard length into Alex's hot hole and bangs him right there against the old rusting trailer, all while young Brock watches and jerks his cock. The boy is taking notes as Alex jerks his load out over himself and Chad gives his buddy a big showering facial of hot straight buddy splooge.
Duration: 10:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1808kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 142.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacking To The Fuck Show Trimmed and Masturbation

Deep In The Woods Part I, Scene #01 Mc Call Creek

Cast: Buck Philips, Dean Maxwell, Mark Evrett
Genres: Anal, Boots, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Outdoor
Video language: English
Mark Evrett bends Dean Maxwell over the base of a mammoth tree and puts his thick root in Dean's ass. Nasty bear Evrett doesn't even bother looking Maxwell in the face as he fucks him senseless and risks bark burn. Maxwell's call of the wild attracts Buck Phillips who starts a backwoods daisy chain when he pulls up behind Evrett (who's still deep inside Maxwell) and sticks his huge cock in. The men climb into the tree's lower level branches, where Dean Maxwell gets a chance to payback Mark Evrett -- with his fist. Evrett takes it on all fours, and then lies back as ass expert Buck Phillips takes his turn at the hairy hole.
Duration: 20:18
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2083kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 329.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep In The Woods Part I, Scene #01

Vintage Bareback Hairy Muscle Pt. vol.2 Marshfield Hills

Release Year: 1979
Studio: Lavender Lounge
Genres: Compilation, Anal, Oral, Outdoor Sex, Solo, Bears, Daddies, Muscle, Vintage
Rare pre-condom hardcore "lost footage" from the 1970's, first time on DVD. Manly, blue collar butch dies with hairy chest and furry butts fucking without restraint. Construction workers, backroom orgy, older with younger , muscles, fur, and hardcore anal sex. Cum watch these sexy studs blow a stiff cock, and then get their asses reamed. Everything you could want in a DVD is right here!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 967kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vintage Bareback Hairy Muscle Pt. vol.2

Czech Hunter Vol. 649 Settimo Torinese

Weather's getting warm so it's time to look for some outdoor fun. This time I was hunting near a camp often visited by various athletes. I had high hopes but was a bit disappointed by how small and poorly equipped the place was. Luckily, I spot a dude stretching out on the grass. This 18-year-old footballer was getting ready for a work-out session. I offered him my help and he showed me some moves. Once I was sure the guy was open-minded, I offered him a nice way to make money. I just wanted to jerk his cock a little. What could go wrong, right? Well, if you're a poor and greedy student, things can turn hardcore quick. He needed money for a new phone and to make enough, he decided to put his mouth and ass to work. We found a secluded spot in a nearby forest and had a great time.
Duration: 27:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6020kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol. 649

Uprising Naga City

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Falcon International
Cast: Mario McGabe, Denis Reed, Richard Jordan, Adam Russo, Gabriel Thorsten, Evan Rochelle, Milan Breze, Johny Linus and Mark Zebro
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Twinks
A classic story of conflict between the nobility and the peasants. Follow along as an erotic tale of intrigue and indulgence is woven through the lusty exploits of a people divided in everything but their desire.
Scene 1 Mario McGabe and Gabriel Thorsten stray from their path to take a break in the shade. After dismounting from their they go down on the grass and get fucked in the ass. Both men lick, suck and jack each other's big, fat, uncut cocks until both shoot out in the summer sun with their watching all the fun.
Scene 2 Milan Breze, Mark Zebro, and Richard Jordan enjoy an erotic interlude as the sun makes its way down.
Scene 3 Adam Russo and Johny Linus enjoy the limits of their flesh in the great outdoors.
Scene 4 Evan Rochelle, Denis Reed, and Richard Jordan take a few steps beyond the usual interrogation.
Scene 5 Denis Reed and Mark Zebro enjoy a roll in the hay.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:40
Video: 640x480, XviD, 995kbps

File size: 1000.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uprising

Время генерации страницы 0.17492 секунды с 9 запросами