demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Lena Lesson 2 718

Lena Lesson 2 718

Actress:
Keywords:

Lena Lesson 2: Unspeakably gorgeous Lena is back for her PISS WHORE TRAINING Lesson number 2 ! Lena is looking as beautiful as ever and it's really quite incredible ! I am so happy and honored to be able to train such a stunning babe with super model good looks to be a filthy, disgusting PISS-GUZZLING WHORE ! It's really quite a thrill for me, and I noticed in Lena's Lesson 2 that she is actually quite the PAIN SLUT ! Immediately I wanted to get beautiful in hand cuffs and on her knees in front of me; so I cuff her and she looks so pretty staring up at me from the floor awaiting my next command. I have Lena turn around so I can see her ass and wow she has one the best, hottest asses ever ! Very nice ! Lena has very beautiful soft skin and long flowing hair and it's really unbelievable so I decided to mercilessly flog her gorgeous skin with a black leather flog and it quickly turned a nice shade of painful red ! NOW lena looks very VERY pretty ! I couldn't wait any longer, I wanted to see this gorgeous new PAIN SLUT of mine PISS into a huge bowl because I wanted to see her hot golden piss gushing out of her perfect pussy ! I had Lena squat over the big glass bowl and she really let loose a gorgeous gusher ! Mmmm, nice job Lena, in no time she'll be gulping down every last drop of her sexxxy hot piss for all to see !

File: Windows Media
FileSize: 126 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 10 min 54 s

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09553 секунды с 9 запросами