BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Fucked by cameraman Kevin Reed 2

Fucked by cameraman Kevin Reed 2

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 131 MiB
Time: 9 min 52 s

Tags: Anal, Bareback, Black, Military
Description: In part #2 of "The Cameraman Fucks Kevin Reed," fingering Kevin was not enough "help" to have him cum. The cameraman comments on how tight Kevin is; apparently it's been a while. Kevin decides that the cameraman has something else in his "bag" that could loosen him up, and beings sucking on the man's dick.

Kevin is no stranger to sucking and deep throats the cameraman's dick while stroking his own. As the camera pans from behind and on the side, we see the penetration is deep and a little uncomfortable for Kevin. "I need practice," he says as he grits his teeth, waiting for his anal muscles to relax. He strokes his cock for comfort. "Oh fuck," says Kevin as he is still not feeling the pleasure; the cameraman also says, "oh fuck," but for another reason.

As the cameraman thrusts rhythmically, Kevin lets out a soft, "yeah." He seems to be stroking faster and moans, "I'm about to cum;" he oozes out a load down his shaft. The cameraman follows with sweet droplets of jizz on top of Kevin's groin. Both agree, Kevin "needs more practice." I am sure as a Marine, he'll find more help from the "brotherhood."
Cast: Kevin Reed

Download Fucked by cameraman Kevin Reed 2 1 280 :
https://k2s.cc/file/cc6e52cec6b82
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04567 секунды с 9 запросами