View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 09:10 AM   #550
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sandra Silvers Bare Breasted Broads Ballgagged in Back to Back Hogtie Catadupa

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
When the two MILF girlfriends requested to get close to one another in their ropes little did they know the frustrations ahead, with the position he had in mind for them! The lesbian lovers lay entwined on their sides, hogtied back to back, bare breasted but for tight tit ties and sheer tights of gray and tan. Lisa’s long limbs follow Sandra’s shapely silhouette, their bodies combine in continuation of contained curvaceous carnality. Fingers eager to feel soft skin beneath their touch can only grasp the air; their eyes scan the room but cannot see the broad they are bound to, wrists to ankles, asses pressed together by the rope around their hips. Feet wriggle as the ladies struggle, Pantyhose-d toes and soles threaded through each other’s arms. Protestations plugged by a big black ball strapped between red lips and, as the pair struggle on the futon, silver and blond locks flow down towards the floor along with the drool their gags create.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 314.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Bare Breasted Broads Ballgagged in Back to Back Hogtie

Sydney Hale - High Heeled, Self Tied Encinitas

I was feeling a little dirty and wanted to tie myself up. I put on my black pantyhose, leotard and my red sassy heels and set out to get to work. I tied my ankles together and made to tie the rope around my heels so that they wouldn't fall off. I added a really tight crotch rope that was rubbing hard agaisnt my pussy, it then went up around my neck, knowing full well that it woudl mark up my neck. I wanted it to be seen. I added the mouse traps to my nipples becuase I wanted to feel a little pain and when I moved it would pull on my nipples ever so slightly causing me a hurt so good feeling that was turning me on. I used the chaise to secure myself to and I struggled and struggled. SO much that one of the mouse traps was pulling so hard on my nipple, it felt amazing!
Duration: 10:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 396.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - High Heeled, Self Tied

Sydney Hale Taking full advantage of a $20 folding chair Gjerdrum

I maybe regretting this $20 purchase. It's been getting me into some sticky situations to say the least. As I sat down to have naughty things done to me, the rope was secured around my pantyhose covered legs, first around my upper thighs and right above my knees. A simple rope around my belly and then around my wrists, pulled tight and tied to the back side of the chair. Making sure my ass wasn't coming out of that chair. My ankles then had their fun next getting wrapped, around and around, and around the bottom rail of the chair. I very well might have been complaining a little too much about the white rope tightening on itself. So much so, that a couple pairs of dirty panties found their way into my mouth and secured with my least favorite ace bandage gag. Being ever so mean my elbows were XXXX back together causing my shoulders to strain against the chair. To make it all worse the leather neck collar went on digging into my collar bones with every breathe I took. Apparently, you can't talk very well with a gag in your mouth but I still attempted, and it was cause for another gag around my mouth to really muffle the sound.
Duration: 3:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 121.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale Taking full advantage of a $20 folding chair

Angelique Kithos Cora

From the pages of LeagueOfAmazingWomen , the pre-eminent and bondage website, comes the Silent Predator Full Story starring Angelique Kithos as a masked crusader stripped to her pantyhose and tied up!
Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 555.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelique Kithos

Fucking Out Of Boredom Haynesville

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Grandmams
Cast: Lady Masha
Genres: Mature, MILF, Stockings, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Blonde, Older Women
This amazing, mature blonde just can't wait until her toyboy is pounding her pussy. That's why she doesn't have an old husband. With these young toyboys, she knows that cock will always work.
Duration: 25:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking Out Of Boredom

Cool Gold The Best New Mega Collection For You Border Land Bound. Part 1. Benzonia

Then, in just panties and thigh high hose, they are ball-gagged and bound with leather straps. They whimper and moan as the male villains take pictures to show to prospective buyers all four girls are bound and gagged on a bed in just sheer to waist pantyhose. In a vignette, gorgeous is tied to a chair and cloth gagged in a pretty dress.college cheerleaders who discover some bondage photos. pretends to be a damsel in distress and struggles playfully. Then, both girls are bound and gagged and the playful struggling becomes more sensuous

Total size: 4.0 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cool Gold The Best New Mega Collection For You Border Land Bound. Part 1.

MILF Damsels in Vintage Shape wear Struggle to Escape - Kept Tied in the Abandoned Lowry

Sandra, Lisa and Amanda have been kept captive all night. Nabbed on their way home from a late dinner, the three girlfriends try their hardest to struggle and escape before their attacker returns, but it’s no use. There is too much rope and it is too tight! When does arrive, he decides takes his time having a good look at the trio, feet up on a nearby couch, inspecting each of the MILFs - a curvy, silver haired broad and an athletic golden blond tied seated, and between these their long limbed companion, a golden haired gal hogtied upon the hassock. All three big titted beauties barely dressed in their vintage girdles and stockings to his - and our - delight! Grabbing a nearby Playboy magazine he leaves the threesome in their taught ties to try with all their might to escape while he is otherwise occupied…
Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4916kbps

File size: 477.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MILF Damsels in Vintage Shape wear Struggle to Escape - Kept Tied in the Abandoned
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07715 секунды с 9 запросами