View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 09:07 AM   #391
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sophia Rayne Sargents

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
"Sophia Rayne is a local girl who wrote to me and asked if she could model for my site. I said sure, but I wanted her to know exactly what she'd be in for, and urged her to check out my site in detail. She said she had, but as she finds herself suggested to tight bondage, gags, spanking, breast bondage and nipple torment, she realizes that pictures don't often prepare a person for what is to come!"
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:48
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 9907kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophia Rayne

Sandra Silvers and Amanda Foxx Bare Butt Slapping! Lennon

Sandra reclines on the couch of her 50s lounge, reading and relaxing, all the while keeping an eye on the new maid who is under test for a placement in the Silvers household. The blond in a butt-skimming French maid outfit and fishnet stockings nervously flits about the furniture flicking out any thoughts of dust with a pristine white cloth, till her trembling hands tip over a trinket on a side table… Her punishment for a clumsy slip while dusting the parlour? A stern spanking from the sexy MILF Mistress Ms. Silvers. Completely helpless and utterly exposed, tied to an arm chair with her ample ass, terrific tits and bare feet on full display, Amanda must endure a loud, expert barrage of Sandra's hands on each vulnerable butt cheek. Crying out with each smack, till the lesson has been taught to her Mistress’ satisfaction, when a duster is stuffed back between whimpering lips to stop any further protest while Amanda is left to think on what she has done, and the warm bottom she now has. With such a perfect pert posterior, Sandra thinks this service slave will be a fabulous fit for the position. -_^
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps

File size: 442.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Amanda Foxx Bare Butt Slapping!

The New Boss Helenwood

Studio: Spankingsarah
Cast: Sarah Stern, Dilan, Mila Grant
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
The second part of the punishment and age regression of Dillon and Mila two disruptive office girls who have the misfortune to have upset their new boss Sarah Stern. We find them naked and cowering under an office table where they have been sent for thirty mins time out, just like the naughty schoolgirls they are soon to be dressed as. Sarah works on the principle that if they behave like naughty schoolgirls they will be made to look and act like naughty schoolgirls. They are now told to come from under the table and then to take it in turns to go over the knee for a hard bare bottom spanking. All the time they are addressed as naughty little girls and told they will be treated like naughty girls. Once this punishment is complete they are told to dress and then stand out in the corridor outside the office, their knickers are pulled below their knees and they are given bags containing? Well we will see. But they have to come back to the office the next morning.
Duration: 10:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8158kbps
Audio: 500kbps

File size: 661.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The New Boss

Sydney Hale - Self Bondage in Spandex Thong Bodysuit MACKENZIE

God!!! My ass looks damn good in a thong leotard and leggings. The spandex bodysuit and nylon tights helps accentuate every aspect of my butt. Even I want to spank it so hard. So I helped it out even more by adding a very tight crotch rope to help that be defined. I secured my ankles were tied in a sitting position and started working on a chest harness. Using my panties I shoved them in my mouth to make sure that I couldn't scream out. I secured myself into a ball tie and secured my hands with the zipties. Oh I was so fucked and Loving every minute of it.
Duration: 11:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4913kbps

File size: 436.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Self Bondage in Spandex Thong Bodysuit

HdT Cinched- Milcah Halili Petrey

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Milcah Halili is a really fine piece of ass. In their tank top, tiny pencil skirt, and spike heels, they are completely irresistible to Matt Williams and all of his sick fantasies. He already has a rope around Milcah's neck to start out, and he is only going to push it farther as time goes on. He gets Milcah into a squatting position and ties their thighs to shins so that Milcah's legs are stuck fully bent and spread apart, then ties arms behind their back in a brutal strappado. After that he is free to do whatever he wants with Milcah.
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Cinched- Milcah Halili

Beautifull The Best Cool Mega New Collection Smile Bondage. Part 5. Colden

and there will be hell to pay in various delightful forms in this action-packed new scene! After getting scolded and face-slapped by her boss, is put in leather handcuffs and then receives a bare bottom spanking. Next she has to grovel before and then lick stunning black high heeled boots

Total size: 4.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautifull The Best Cool Mega New Collection Smile Bondage. Part 5.

Louise And Her Piercings Enfield

Studio: English-spankers
Cast: Louise Carleton, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Sarah has had to punish Louise for getting tattoos without her permission but there is more and worse. She spots that the wretched girl has some intimate piercings as well. This really is too much and further punishment will have to be administered after she has explained to Louise the error of her way. There is nothing else for it, it will be the cane. Naked on her bed she puts her bottom in the air for an expertly delivered and very painful caning which leaves her marked and in tears.
Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 599.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Louise And Her Piercings
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06543 секунды с 9 запросами