WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sports Lover

Sports Lover

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 24 s
Size: 598 MiB

Description: Mianna's knockout body and gigantic tits are irresistible and this boob becomes a slave of her nipples before working his way down to her pink pussy-hole. When we first saw Mianna, we thought she was the second coming of the now legendary Brit Sammie Black. But Sammie never fucked guys on-camera like Mianna. "I am proud of my tits" says Mianna. "I love them." Sometimes Mianna will meet a guy who just wants to fuck her tits, neglecting her cookie. "There was one guy; I was horny and he was horny. I was telling him to 'stick it in me, stick it in me!' Instead, he put it right in-between my tits and just starts fucking them. And I was, like, okay, that's fine. And that's how he got off. He came all over my tits and he had quite a bit of cum too." We'd expect that to happen with a girl who has a 13-inch difference between her bust measurement and her rib cage.
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Ebony, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
Model(s): Mianna Thomas

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Sports Lover
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.24725 секунды с 9 запросами