BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Travis Cooper and Justin Cross 2

Travis Cooper and Justin Cross 2

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 262 MiB
Time: 22 min 28 s

Tags: Big Cock, Masturbation
Description: Taking turns is only fair, and now its Justin's go at Travis. "Try not to think of it as a lollipop," advises Travis, apparently licking it does not qualify as a "good blowjob" in Travis' book. Joking about being blown, Travis ups the ante by commenting, "any kinda hole." This Straight Rent Boys scene of Travis's penilingus by Justin, will hopefully lead into more "cavernous adventures."

Justin bends over his partner and swallows Travis, within a few seconds, Travis is up and happy; "lucky S.O.B.," quips Eddie. I agree, Justin's sucking Travis likes he's found an oasis in the desert. I check to see if Justin's been "practicing" off camera; no comment from the "cock sucker." Travis does comment though, his pants are already fairly intense and he's licking his lips. As Justin kneels on the floor, Travis watches in ah; fuck, 'everyone line up and take a number' I suggest. Justin then works on Travis' balls; as Justin spreads the boy's legs, I think he's about to split him in two, trying to get "access."

From the side, seeing Travis rock-hard is really a treat; he has got a great cock. Justin's going up and down on it like his crazy; who said "crazy" was a bad thing. The slurping sound of Justin has got Travis close. Travis then changes positions to lie down, I notice Justin is hard again; I don't think suggesting anal will be a problem. Holding on to Justin's ass, Travis is a very happy guy. Travis watches his cock being engulfed; he moans and thrusts his hips up. Alternating from mouth to hand, Justin is not letting go of Travis's cock, and I'd say that's okay with Travis.

Kneeling, Travis continues to be serviced by Justin; he also works Travis' balls. Within a few minutes, Travis says, he's going to blow, but then loses the feeling. Justin goes back to work on him until Travis can orgasm. "Can you do it the way you were doing it before?" Asks Travis. Justin goes back to alternating. As I film from the side, both boys are doing their best; getting up is one thing, getting off is another. They continue to work together and a few minutes later, the microphone picks up the endearing deep sighs of Travis as he responds to Justin's "abilities." Travis is again on the verge, and takes over just to release. As he tugs, he is under the "ever watchful" eye and hand of Justin.

The moment "cums" as a surprise to Justin. As Travis splashes dollops of jizz on the sheets, Justin happily watches, then a huge stream hits Justin's face and he jerks back. Laughing, Justin then continues to watch the sweet drips of Travis. "What do you eat, yo?" Asks Eddie. As I pan down, a plethora of jizz lies upon the blue silk sheets, the same blue silk sheets that I hate; somehow they look better now, more inviting. When I check with the boys about fucking, Eddie jokes about "spit roasting" me. Fuck no; I don't want to hear about that on Facebook or Twitter. Anyway, time to feed the boys and then have them fuck; shit, it's like a full mean, followed by a mouthwatering dessert.
Cast: Travis Cooper

Download Travis Cooper and Justin Cross 2 1 280 :
https://k2s.cc/file/409d563e76951
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07372 секунды с 9 запросами