View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 08:58 AM   #388
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sharon Marie- 1016 Live Caret

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sharon Marie
Genres: Spanking, Uniform,Discipline
Video language: English
A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I’d stopped dating. It wasn’t the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I’m over ‘relationships’ for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That’s all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I’d watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head. And I’d fumbled with myself some nights, unsatisfied, my fumbling increasing my longing. Like cocks were doing now. Oh, I’d had lots of cocks the last few years, big ones, small ones. Cocks that were hair-trigger, and cocks that had to be coaxed. Cocks that loved your basic fuck, and cocks that wanted anything but your basic fuck. And I’d lie in bed afterwards with every one of those cocks (never guys, or men, just cocks), damp, salty, sometimes fumbling in the dark after they started snoring, and I wanted more, less, nothing, everything. I wanted something I couldn’t admit to myself. I wanted and wanted, but I was afraid. "Call him," my friend said. It was the thought of lying in the dark that stopped me from calling, and the scent of supposed love, and the emptiness, the loneliness, the unhappiness that was always worse after it was over. I was fumbling in the dark. When I finally made the call, he told me to come alone and to wear a skirt and blouse. No underwear. My hands shook. I shaved everything that night. Everything but my head. I shoved a chair in front of the mirror and sat in it, naked. I touched myself, my legs spread and feet resting against the wall on either side of the mirror. I investigated each fold of my pussy and cunt, then touched my fingers to my mouth, tasting myself. And I fondled my breasts, watching, playing with my nipples until they hardened. I slipped my fingers in and out of myself, the fingers of one hand in my asshole, the fingers of the other in my cunt.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharon Marie- 1016 Live

Caught Stealing Port Henry

Studio: Spankingonline
Cast: Rosie Ann, Chessie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Chessie and Rosie were caught stealing from the lockers red handed by Form Teacher, Michael Stamp. He marched them to the Detention Room for a short sharp shock punishment on the "Spanking Horse". The girls had a bare bottom spanking and strapping facing each other in shame after a hand tawsing for stealing from their classmates.
Duration: 13:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3872kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 404.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught Stealing

Lessons of Pain Radford

Release Year: 2022
The girls are rolling over, licking asses, getting spanked and kissing shoes before they even have two rules. Eventually their governess takes pity and shoves one slaves ass in her face and give's the other one away to a guest of honor to be anally pounded.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:14
Video: 576x320, XviD, 925kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lessons of Pain

Jasmins Punishment Mtskheta

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Jasmin is again as you know her, so obedient and keen to fulfill every orders. Dr. Lomp today will give her virginity back to her. Jasmin's sweet cunt will be closed with five needles stuck on her pussy lips. One important detail is that one electro plug will be put in poor pussy before it is pierced. Lomp knows that even Jasmin, a brave girl, can't endure such pain. So that her hands and legs will be restrained and her mouth will be gagged. Watch this cute pussy , while poor girl can't do anything except accepting heavy pain obediently.
Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmins Punishment

Goddess Dominique Tied Teased and Pleasing Monica Tied Teased Hagerstown

She has to strip naked in front of everybody before going over Lina’s knee for a good spanking.
Duration: 18:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19534kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Dominique Tied Teased and Pleasing Monica Tied Teased

Goddess Dominique Mud and Saliva Cocktail for Jasmine Killduff

Having removed her dress so that it doesn’t get creased she orders her naked lover to get over her knee for a good spanking.
Duration: 10:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19536kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Dominique Mud and Saliva Cocktail for Jasmine

Jasmins Punishment Pind Dadan Khan

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Jasmin is again as you know her, so obedient and keen to fulfill every orders. Dr. Lomp today will give her virginity back to her. Jasmin's sweet cunt will be closed with five needles stuck on her pussy lips. One important detail is that one electro plug will be put in poor pussy before it is pierced. Lomp knows that even Jasmin, a brave girl, can't endure such pain. So that her hands and legs will be restrained and her mouth will be gagged. Watch this cute pussy , while poor girl can't do anything except accepting heavy pain obediently.
Duration: 30:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmins Punishment
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05179 секунды с 9 запросами