BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Trashy Secrets 6

Trashy Secrets 6

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 480
Size: 144 MiB
Time: 23 min 3 s

Tags: 3 Way, Anal, Straight Guys
Description: Oh the hardships these boys have to put up with, just to make a buck at Trashy Studios. Three models are back today and according to the drunken director, Seth, they are all, "here to suck and fuck." For this "Trashy Secrets #6" video, you may want to bring the lube as well as the Purell; this one's dirty. Austin Grant, Jake Brentwood and Sean Tyler try to be as professional as they can, but it's difficult to fuck when the director wants the boys to "do him."

"I'll give you $50 to suck my dick," says Seth. The boys try to continue with their work. "I'll give you $250 if I can pee on you?" All three turn him down. Sean is being sucked by Austin; Sean's professionalism really stands up, strong, as he acts like Austin's blowjob is the best thing ever. Austin is also rocking his hips and rubbing on Jake, who is sucking him. Both Austin and Jake work on Sean together. Then, Sean lies across Austin to take him all in; "oh fuck yeah" moans Austin. As Sean sucks Austin's shaft, his balls bounce up to catch Sean's stroking hands. Jake comes over to lend a mouth as well. Sean and Austin kiss and caress before Sean returns his attention to Austin's cock.

"All right guys, let's start some fucking," barks Seth, then he adds, "anyone want to suck my dick?" With no takers, the three boys begin their anal scene; Jake will be fucked first, by Austin as Sean kisses Jake. With the camera angled in, we see the care that Austin is taking care not to hurt Jake, even though he is penetrating deep. Jake masturbates and kisses Sean. A close up of Jake and Austin shows us the nice rhythm they have going. Austin keeps moaning, saying Jake's, "ass feels so good." Jake then takes over and rides Austin while Sean kisses Austin. After giving Austin his tongue, Sean pushes his dick inside Austin's mouth.

Still being pumped by Austin, Jake pulls on his dick and blows his load on top of Austin. Austin pulls off of Sean's dick to watch Jake's handy work; creamy white jizz leaps upon his stomach. Sean then mounts Austin and takes over where Jake left off, or it that got off? "Oh fuck yeah," moans Austin. Sean's cock is so hard, it barely reacts to the hard fucking.

Turning Sean onto his back, Austin fucks him while Jake gives him a hand job. Both boys moans, groan as Jake tugs. Austin asks Sean, "you like that?" "Oh yeah," he answers. Sean takes hold of his cock as he cums off over, from groin to chest. Austin's next; sweet droplets of jizz fall onto Sean. The boys pulled off a very hard performance, despite the taunting of Seth.
Cast:

Download Trashy Secrets 6 480 :
https://k2s.cc/file/2d232b1adcac7
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03202 секунды с 9 запросами