View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 06:58 AM   #386
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sharon Marie- 1016 Live Progreso

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sharon Marie
Genres: Spanking, Uniform,Discipline
Video language: English
A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I’d stopped dating. It wasn’t the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I’m over ‘relationships’ for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That’s all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I’d watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head. And I’d fumbled with myself some nights, unsatisfied, my fumbling increasing my longing. Like cocks were doing now. Oh, I’d had lots of cocks the last few years, big ones, small ones. Cocks that were hair-trigger, and cocks that had to be coaxed. Cocks that loved your basic fuck, and cocks that wanted anything but your basic fuck. And I’d lie in bed afterwards with every one of those cocks (never guys, or men, just cocks), damp, salty, sometimes fumbling in the dark after they started snoring, and I wanted more, less, nothing, everything. I wanted something I couldn’t admit to myself. I wanted and wanted, but I was afraid. "Call him," my friend said. It was the thought of lying in the dark that stopped me from calling, and the scent of supposed love, and the emptiness, the loneliness, the unhappiness that was always worse after it was over. I was fumbling in the dark. When I finally made the call, he told me to come alone and to wear a skirt and blouse. No underwear. My hands shook. I shaved everything that night. Everything but my head. I shoved a chair in front of the mirror and sat in it, naked. I touched myself, my legs spread and feet resting against the wall on either side of the mirror. I investigated each fold of my pussy and cunt, then touched my fingers to my mouth, tasting myself. And I fondled my breasts, watching, playing with my nipples until they hardened. I slipped my fingers in and out of myself, the fingers of one hand in my asshole, the fingers of the other in my cunt.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharon Marie- 1016 Live

Belinda Lawson in the video Military Discipline Stoneboro

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Firmhandspanking
Cast: Belinda Lawson
Genres: Spanking, Fetish, Stockings
Leather on bare skin: Belinda Lawson requests a paddling - but not this hard! Stretching out to hold the blackboard, 36C bare breasts bouncing, Belinda Lawson feels the sting of a leather paddle on her bare bottom - and its all at her request in Military Discipline: Asking For It. She isnt expecting Earl Grey to spank her that hard or that many times, but she grits her teeth to show she can take it. Epic slow-motion replays!
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3857kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 358.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belinda Lawson in the video Military Discipline

Ice Creame- 1030 Claustrophilia June 20, 2022 Cicero

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ice Creame
Genres: Spanking, Uniform,Discipline
Obediently, I do so immediately, only to find this lowers me and makes getting air that much more difficult. Stubborn, I resolve to stay with my legs spread for the entire two hours, only moving to turn around and show people my young body. I hear Master commanding me to bounce up and down to make my tits shake. As I’m doing this I’m told to repeat, "I'm a bondage titty slut." With a red face I do so, still bouncing, until Master has finally stopped chuckling at me. I am humiliated. Two hours have passed, and now I'm told the real fun is about to begin.
Duration: 1:06:37
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 4819kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ice Creame- 1030 Claustrophilia June 20, 2022

Behind Bars Saint Helens

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
When she wakes up she has a leather hood on her head, which O.T. has wedged between two metal bars, and her wrists are shackled to the floor. O.T. pulls up the skirt of her little green dress and rubs his hand over her pussy through her panties. Alana makes scared and upset noises like she wants him to stop. If she doesn't want him to touch her in a nice and friendly way, O.T. is happy to oblige. He ties the back of her panties to a bar over her head and spanks her ass. And then it's time for her to really learn her lesson.
Duration: 39:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind Bars

Miranda Miller Fullerton

Cast: Miranda Miller
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Miranda Miller has one of those shapely bodies looks great in bondage. She comments on how tight the ropes are as her arms are turned into useless nubs. Once she can't fend off his touch he gropes and chokes her. His hands roam her body before settling on her backside. What a lovely ass it its too. He squeezes and spanks her lovely butt. Then he takes her legs from her too. She can only flop around on the floor. Her pussy makes a good target for his flogger.
She's afraid of falling. Standing on a box tied up to the ring above her. He pushes her. She struggles to balance on the box, but gravity wins out and she goes toppling over. If it weren't for the rope holding her up she would face plant. He slides the box out from under her. She swings freely. Weights dangling from her tits. She tries to touch the ground, but a toe is all she can reach. He uses her fear. Her eyes are wide. Such is the torment of Miranda Miller.
Duration: 27:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miranda Miller

Rosey Cheeks Robertsdale

Cast: Rosey Cheeks
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Dresden's got the buns for a good hard spanking. Some women need the cane, the whip, the paddle. Some women you have to hit with things. Dresden's the type of girl who you need to get in there with. You have to use your hands to redden her butt.
Once they are nice and red it's time to get more serious. Whips and floggers are lovely on a warm ass. Dresden's a little pain girl so there has to be something new to torment her with. Let her think she's going to cum and then take the vibrator away?
Dresden is teased over and over and over again. Each time she's denied. Once she is allowed to cum she's made to cum over and over and over well past where is comfortable. The vibrator is relentless.
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosey Cheeks

InfernalRestraints Bella Rossi The Farm: Bella‘s Visit Part 1 Hillegom

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
For some guys that means a bit of kiss, maybe some awkward gropes, but PD is no teen virgin looking for his first score. He's one of the biggest names in bdsm for a reason, he knows how to take a girl to the next level.
Duration: 41:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6719kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Bella Rossi The Farm: Bella‘s Visit Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21554 секунды с 9 запросами