View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 06:54 AM   #138
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rayveness - Watching My Mom Go Black Connersville

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DogFart, Watching My Mom Go Black
Cast: Rayveness
Genres: Brunette, Clips, Fetish, HD, Interracial, MILF, 1080p, Daddy, Mom, Mom And Son, Parking Lot, Step Son
Video language: English
Rayveness is in the envious position of having a husband who loves having her bring black men over to fuck her and send him the pictures. He also has a son that loves spying on his stepmom and jerking his tiny minute cock off to her whenever he gets the chance. Today though he gets caught watching step-mommy Rayveness with another one of her lovers and gets a front row seat . Embarrassed and having his penis turtle out on him in front of the giant black snake hanging between Isiah's legs he still has his daddy's genes and complies with stepmom's request to take some pics for her to send his father. She even allows him to play with his little boy root as she does so...
In fact she encourages it. So there is Travis diddling on his 3 inch thunder stick as stepmommy is getting a foot long black shaft blasted up her dripping cock parking lot. It makes for quite the festive afternoon and is defintely a bonding experience between stepson and stepmom. Isiah mercilessly pummels her cunt box and tosses her around the bed as she writhes and moans like a banshee. That's what middle aged women love and covet - massive black meat poles filling the lonely void left in their lives when youth faded away. Like a warming trip to the salon Isiah coats her face in a refreshing spray of piping hot man juice as stepson Travis watches. He can only wish a woman may one day be as satisfied with him as his stepmom is with Isiah for those fleeting moments bouncing on his black phallus of destiny.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rayveness - Watching My Mom Go Black

Foot lover fucks sexy ebony Potter

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Nicole Deep
Genres: Fetish,Ebony,Interracial
Sexy ebony chick with very alluring body is with white dude who worship feet. He licks her feet and pussy before that dirty guy slowly fucks her tight pussy.
Duration: 24:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8974kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot lover fucks sexy ebony

Stories of dominant women Conejos

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kelli Staxxx, Daisy Ducati, Aaliyah Love, Nadia Styles.
Genres: FemDom, Face Sitting, Big Butt, Domination, Fetish
"Femdom Ass Worship 25 brings you ass worshipping at its best. This nearly 3 hour DVD stars Kelli Staxxx, Baisy Ducati, Aaliyah Love, and Nadia Styles. Order now to get some hot ass worship, face sitting, foot worship and slave orders."
Duration: 2:54:38
Video: 720x396, AVC (H.264), 1187kbps
Audio: 122kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stories of dominant women

Cuck Quean Nekoma

Cast: Nina Elle
Genres: Facesitting, ass worship, foot worship, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Busty, Handjob
Manda wants to save her ruined marriage, so she takes her husband to see a marriage counselor, Dr. Nina Elle. Dr Nina tells Manda that it's not her husband's fault... Her husband is probably cheating because of her small boobs. She sends Manda out to fetch coffee and when she comes back.
Duration: 41:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7848kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuck Quean

Amber- Kneeling Mutt Gets To Toe Suck And Foot Lick Wellsville

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Blonde, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish
Fluffys presence is only ever needed if he is handing out his wallet or doing chores. He begs Amber for her attention all the time. So, Amber lets him worship her as she shops online. Its nice to include him in the shopping…… since he is the one paying for it anyways. LOL Watch this pathetic thing slurp on Ambers beautiful hot girl feet!
Duration: 11:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14632kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber- Kneeling Mutt Gets To Toe Suck And Foot Lick

Ava - Short Tiny Loser POV Long Beach

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Blonde, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish
A Shrinking Fetish Loser I’m slowly shrinking you till you become the perfect size ___ for me. Each load I dump down your throat of my magic waste you become shorter and shorter. I’m only 5’4 and you’re already shorter than me to begin with. You’ve always been a short useless pathetic loser your whole life. I keep shrinking you till you just finally disappear. Each time you shrink you have a different view of my perfect body. First your right beneath my chin looking up at my beautiful face. Then you’re just below my boobs hardly able to see over them. you’re at my waist, the height of a midget as I state and humiliate you. Then you swallow more of the magic waste and end up below my ass looking up at my big peachy ass cheeks… Watch the full video and get the full POV experience of becoming a shrunken tiny loser and find out just how small I actually make you become.
Duration: 9:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24175kbps
Audio: 379kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ava - Short Tiny Loser POV

Femdom Ass Worship part 25 Tezpur

Cast: Kelli Staxxx, Daisy Ducati, Aaliyah Love, Nadia Styles.
Genres: FemDom, Face Sitting, Big Butt, Domination, Fetish
"Femdom Ass Worship 25 brings you ass worshipping at its best. This nearly 3 hour DVD stars Kelli Staxxx, Baisy Ducati, Aaliyah Love, and Nadia Styles. Order now to get some hot ass worship, face sitting, foot worship and slave orders."
Duration: 2:54:38
Video: 720x396, AVC (H.264), 1187kbps
Audio: 122kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdom Ass Worship part 25
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03311 секунды с 9 запросами