View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 05:10 AM   #22
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scoreland.com- Voluptuous Theater

Scoreland.com- Voluptuous Theater

Description:
So part two of this Sapphire interview (June _07 V-Mag) only took four years to complete. We_ve waited longer for other models. It was a work in progress, like Sapphire is a female work of art in progress. Back in 2003, no one thought Sapphire would come back with extra boobage and extra curves. (Sometimes models don_t come back at all. They stop modeling. They meet some asshole boyfriend. And other reasons.) And winning the contest to choose Plumper of the Year? Well, I think it shows that real men out there don_t care so much for the type of woman everyone is told they should like, Sapphire astutely observes. You know, the anorexic type. I_m a real woman with real, big boobs who lives a real life. I_m grateful for the guys out there who are turned on by a full-figured female. I think most men feel that way, if they were honest with themselves. I think it her decision to try XXX may have gotten some more attention for me, so yeah, it may have gotten me a few more votes. I know most guys like to see hardcore scenes so that_s another reason I wanted to give it a try. Not to win an award, that was a total surprise, but just to please my fans even more than I was before. Click for part one. Running TIme: 25:24
Model:
Sapphire
Studio:
Scoreland.com
Info:
File Name : Sapphire-15089-01.wmv
File Size : 369.25 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:25:24

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Sapphire-15089-01.wmv

Время генерации страницы 0.10046 секунды с 9 запросами