BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Tylers Sexual Adventure Part 3

Tylers Sexual Adventure Part 3

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 480
Size: 89.8 MiB
Time: 14 min 20 s

Tags: Anal, Big Cock
Description: Tyler Evans and Chad Alexander do what they do best, one another. These two hotties are on a bed, and mission, to get up and off. For Straight Rent Boys, this is the "Tyler's Sexual Adventures #3" video. Filmed years ago, it still is a hot talked about video of armature boys and their toys. I had fun taping these two in the studio; the same studio we rented years ago, and have just returned to. Wait, I can still smell the jizz of past models, or maybe it's the futon. Enjoy guys and gals.

Chad is on Tyler's cock as fast as he can open his mouth; "oh yeah" moans Tyler. Thrusting up to meet Chad's wet mouth, Tyler decides to switch things up and goes down on Chad's dick. Chad was up from the start; "oh yeah" whines Tyler. This is in response to Chad asking Tyler to, "suck that dick."

The boys change to a 69 as both taste the flavor of each other; "oh fuck yeah, nice big cock" says Chad as he "chokes on Tyler's chicken." As Chad gags, Tyler shows his excitement, orally. Tyler then checks his cock to ready it for some "spelunking." Chad goes in for one last lick of Tyler before they fuck; "fuck yeah" groans Chad. I pan around to Tyler to get his perspective on his partner; nice perspective.

Tyler pumps as he enters Chad, and takes Chad's breathe away; "oh yeah" whimpers Tyler in reply to Chad's "tight ass" comment. Tyler goes deep and fast, then Chad tells him to go harder; "come on boy, fuck that ass" Chad demands. With Chad's ass rippling in delight, Tyler has definitely found the right spot. Tyler relubes and has Chad in a missionary position to change things up. Tyler also strokes his partner's dick to arouse Chad further.

Chad cannot get enough of Tyler's thick cock and begs for more, "fuck yeah, fuck my ass" he pleads. From behind, I get a sweet shot of Tyler's balls ebbing and flowing around Chad's hole. As Chad grabs Tyler's thighs and pulls him in, Tyler says, "I'm gonna cum." I have him pull out so that he and Chad may masturbate together. Chad is the first one to blow; his thick and ample streams sit atop his stomach. Tyler then shoots, hitting Chad's chest, with his sprays of joy.
Cast:

Download Tylers Sexual Adventure Part 3 480 :
https://k2s.cc/file/32673bffa1cac
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02860 секунды с 9 запросами