View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 07:20 AM   #68
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cuddle Up 720p Tumacacori

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
Video language: English
Winter in Prague is the perfect time to enjoy some hot intimacy with the sexy locals – a fact that Danish new boy, Chris Jansen, clearly has foremost in his mind when he heads to the Czechia capital. Unsurprisingly, he doesn’t have to wait too long before his efforts are met with raw success; as Joshua Levy, Jaro Stone and Tristan Archer extend a traditional Czech-boy welcome to his pert little arse! Add the meaty, uncut cocks of Tony Conrad and Enzo Sky into the frame and you have the makings of a superb, spunk-soaked classic!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:09:09
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3906kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuddle Up 720p

Mountain Bikers Exira

Studio: Man's Best
Cast: George Spitz, Greg Hanslik, Hans Miller, Timmy Tucker, Tony Hawkins
This video tells the story of a mountain bike competition. The cute cast of 9 Czech/Slovak models all sport wonderful brightly colored spandex racing tights. Watch as the sports medic, Tony Hawkins, applies his own special kind of treatment to the lads' sore and aching muscles. He knows just how to motivate their racing skills and also their ample cocks. George Spitz watches as Hans Miller plows the good doctor. He can't keep his dick in his pants and releases a mighty load. Five super scenes with a great 3-Way between the top finishers at the end. It's great to be the winner. You get a trophy, a bottle of champagne and the runner-up's ass!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:58
Video: 692x520, XviD, 2438kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mountain Bikers

Biker Boyz Finger

Studio: Staxus
Riding a bicycle is one of the simplest pleasures in life – but its nothing compared to the overriding joy of fucking some cute twinks tight arse, as this bunch of horned-up beauties are only too eager and willing to demonstrate! Kris Blent and Chris Jansen lead the cast as they head to Czechia from Holland and Denmark respectively; discovering a whole legion of cock-crazed cyclists (new boys Seb Priestley and Johnathan Strake amongst them) who are not so much interested in joining the Tour De Czech as the Tour De Suck-&-Fuck!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5218kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Biker Boyz

Czech Hunter Vol. 192 Cologno Monzese

Studio: Czech Hunter
No doubt “ this guy was 200% straight. A muscle-boy working as a barman. He looked even a bit dangerous to me at the beginning. But his body and his looks somehow attracted me. But I decided to approach him slowly not pushing him too much. When I finally asked him if he would ever try sex with a man for money he said no. Last try: I mentioned the amount of 20.000 Czech Crowns. And suddenly I had his attention. Now it was my job to explain him what I exactly wanted. I didnt mention the fuck as that would have been to fast. So I offered him money for a blowjob. Well, the place we have chosen was too public even for me. After about 4 minutes when the 5th time someone came along disturbing us he agreed to follow me to a hotel.
Duration: 42:39
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1147kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 398.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol. 192

Czech Hunter Vol 524 (1080P) Port Blair

Studio: Czech Hunter
Another tourist from a small town walking the streets of Prague. Petr came to the capitol for spring holidays. He looked kinda nerdy but in fact he trained to be a car mechanic. Sometimes glasses can be deceptive. The guy had a crappy part-time job so money was tight. My offers got him interested pretty fast. Maybe it was because of his previous experience. He and his best friend tried to suck each other off a few years back. Now was the right time to put that skill to use again. The guy struggled a lot with the size of my boner but tried hard. It was making me so horny that I was pre-cumming like crazy. I couldnt wait to be the first man in his tight ass. And it was incredibly tight, this dude was definitely a virgin. It hurt him a lot at first but in the end he was enjoying the ride so much.
Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6657kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol 524 (1080P)

Время генерации страницы 0.05034 секунды с 9 запросами