Old 07-06-2022, 08:11 AM   #917
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The flat of perversion, Part 5 Jarreau

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jonathan Miranda, Romeo Davis, Sir Peter
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
Video language: English
Jonathan has a great ass and he's very greedy he called to have his very well hung buddies to fuck him hard.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The flat of perversion, Part 5

Tayte Hanson and Sean Ford part 1 Sveg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
King of the Norsemen Papi Kocic thinks it's just another day, feasting with his fiercest warriors, servant twink Dean Young sitting on his lap and refilling his goblet... until spy Sir Peter delivers terrible news: Dracock the Dragon is approaching, and the god Loki will do nothing but feed on the chaos and destruction. The god himself appears, and the king begs him to find Thor, god of thunder, to save them, as under the table Dean helps himself to a taste of the royal cock.
Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 519.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tayte Hanson and Sean Ford part 1

Kingsley East Alton

Studio: Military Classified
Kingsley is back and this time Rob has convinced the Coast Guard Reserve to let Rob sit on his 6 inch uncut military cock. Watch as Kingsley takes control half way through the shoot and takes hold of me and rails it home! I think I may have found a star! Best of all I caught it all on tape! Well be seeing more of Kingsley count on it!
Kingsley is a mild mannered guy with boyish looks and a nice lean smooth body with a sprinkle of tattoos to make this package just right. Once I got the camera rolling I had him in a very comfortable position with his bare feet, shorts and t-shirt with an aroma that left me wanting more. I didnt even get a chance to get his clothes off before I began licking and sucking those balls which drove Kingsley crazy as I made my way up to the shaft.
I was in a good rhythm as I blew this kid and he knew it. The looks on his face are incredibly hot and Kingsley tries hard to find the right reaction to give me without looking to pleased. I love how straight guys try to make it seem like it doesnt feel that good, meanwhile their facial expressions and body are telling me a totally different thing.
Once I had Kingsley primed and ready, i made my way to the anal and side saddled this sucker like there was no tomorrow. Side saddle is the perfect way to introduce anal to a straight guy who has never done it. They dont have to do anything basically but sit there and from there they begin to loosen up and take charge in some cases, as was the case with Kingsley.
Kingsley went to town from that seated position and I took it like a good boy without the normal screams i let out. I remained calm, quiet, and still as Kingsley delivered his manly fuck and so much so that he couldnt hold out any longer and gave me the warning that he was about to cum... He pulls out literally as hes nutting and blows this one inside and out... what a beautiful mess!
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 217.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingsley

Adrian Hart & Felix Fox Big Bear Lake

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
here's only one way the Sean Cody guys' trip to Spain could end, and that's with an orgy to thank their gorgeous BelAmi hosts! After Asher proposes a toast on their last night at dinner, he, Deacon and Manny lead Euro hunks Yannis, Tom, Jim, and Ashton inside, eagerly followed by Bart, as they all lick and suck each other until they cum!
Duration: 37:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrian Hart & Felix Fox

Zapping His Uncut Twink Cock Latino and American Bell

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Devon ,Joseph Rowland
Genres: Handjob ,Uncut ,Tattoos ,Smooth ,Cock Rings ,Rope ,Flogging ,Electro Stimulation ,American ,Other Location ,Jocks ,Short Hair ,Shaved ,Amateur ,Latino ,Black ,Brown Hair ,Black Hair ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Domination ,Interracial ,Fetish ,Bondage ,Bearded
Master Deven ropes his bitch Joseph Rowland to the table and the sub's chocolate uncut cock sticks straight up in anticipation of what is ahead: testicle and nip electro! Joseph squirms and squeals through his ballgag, but to no avail. There's nothing he can do as handsome dom Devon enjoys himself and plays with his cock, zapping the twink into submission.
Duration: 9:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3689kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 273.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zapping His Uncut Twink Cock Latino and American

Zach Ramos - 720p Goodsprings

If you like a hot muscled and tatted latin boy with smoldering eyes and a rock hard cock, then you have definitely come to the right place. Zach was very quiet, but I did not really give a shit. He was so hot, I did not even need to hear him talk. He was polite, and was willing to do whatever I told him. Basically, I was in heaven. I had him strip in front of the mirror and show off all the muscles he has worked so hard to achieve. By the time he unleashed his cock from his underwear, he was already hard as a rock. He began to jerk his dick off and loved watching himself. He loved us watching him. The shy boy began to fade away and a dirty horny slut started to bubble up from inside. He moved over to the couch and began to jerk his dick off harder. He licked the tip of his finger and touched it to the head of his dick. He flipped over began to show off his little pink pucker to us. He moved his wet finger over his hole and quivered in pleasure. Finally he flipped over and shot a huge white load of jiz all over his chest. This boy is ready for more. And I have just the guys to give it to him. He may be straight, but I think he needs some hardcore gay fucking.
Zach Ramos is a personal trainer. That means he spends all of his time helping people get a body as hot as his. This boy is quiet, but there is a smoldering heat coming from behind those Latin eyes. This hunk is is covered in tattoos, and hard sweaty muscles and I was eager to get him to show them off. He started off quite shy, but as soon as he got his clothes off, he got hard immediately. The thought of doing something so dirty, made this straight stud get excited. He began to pump his cock while staring at himself in the mirror. Soon he walked over to the couch and bent over to show off his fuzzy hole. Next up he flipped over and covered himself in a white hot load. Zach may be quiet, but who needs conversation when you have a nice hot dick fucking you hard and fast.
Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3336kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 488.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zach Ramos - 720p

Harley Everett Fucks Ben Statham Mardan

Studio: Butch Dixon
Ben Statham and Harley Everett are getting cozy in the Butch Dixon studio the pair are getting so tender that Harley even offers to massage Bens tired muscles after a hard workout. Bens eager to feel the healing touch of the tattooed hulk and he moans softly as Harley gives him a sensual oil rubdown. But Harleys ultimately a purely sexual beast, and after about 2 minutes of massage, hes fingering Bens asshole and getting ready to tongue him out. Bens brief flirtation with romance slips away, but the feeling of Harley rimming out his hole more than makes up for the tender intangibles. Soon the rough and tumble muscle men are sucking cock and probing holes Harleys thick, uncut member is pulsating and hes going all in on this scene. No cover, hes going to fuck Bens hot hole bareback and Ben loves it! Harleys fat dick pounds away in Bens raw hole and both hard Brit men love the flesh-in-flesh feeling. Harley bathes Ben in his massive cum dump and Bens own emission rivals his lovers; he soaks himself with sticky jizz and Harley is still unloading all over his face.
Duration: 20:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2434kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 398.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harley Everett Fucks Ben Statham

Время генерации страницы 0.04312 секунды с 9 запросами