BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Jake and Diesal Anal

Jake and Diesal Anal

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 168 MiB
Time: 12 min 38 s

Tags: Anal, Straight Guys
Description: I'm going to call this video, "Jake shits inward;" it begins with Jake sucking on Diesal. I ask Jake if it would be okay for Diesal to "fuck you in the ass?" Jake says, "no way, look at that big dick. I mean what's in it for me?" Hmm, I'm thinking with some more money offered, Jake make take it up the ass. As we talk about bottoming, and the offer of the extra cash, he says, "yeah, I'll try."

As Jake lubes up, with lots of lube, I joke that after this, he may become a tranny; Jake is more concerned about having enough lube up him. He says, "if it looks like it hurts, I'm not acting." Jake taking Diesal's monster cock is a slow process. "Damn, it's tight as fuck," Diesal says, over the sounds of Jake's heavy breathing. I don't think Jake is a bottom; the pain he feels, and his face, confirms my suspicions. "Do you have to go any further?" Jake asks Diesal, "nope," Diesal responds. At this point he is only in about one-third of the way. Jake switches between moaning and whining. A few minutes later, Diesal is going at a steady pace and Jake seems to be relaxing, somewhat. Most of this whole time, Jake's face has been in the pillow under him. I see he is now lifting his head to breathe; maybe he will enjoy it on his back.

Switching positions, Diesal is really trying to be gentle with Jake, whose face is now fire engine red; "fuck," pants Jake. Yeah, Diesal's dick is a monster and Jake is really hanging in there, but I also see Jake really staring at Diesal too. At this point, feeling Jake's pain, Diesal says, "I got broken in too;" Jake's whole body just relaxed. I think it helped ease the tension and allowed Diesal to quicken the pace, and both moan with pleasure. Continuing to fuck, Diesal watches Jake's reactions then closes his eyes as he pumps harder.

Going at a nice smooth rhythm, Diesal is now flush in the face and Jake pants, "oh yeah, fuck yeah;" soon after, Diesal blows his hose all over Jake, as Jake moans and rubs the cum in. Quiet for a moment, Jake then says, "my ass hurts" so I let him just lie on the futon. He is a trooper for trying to bottom; when I ask about maybe doing that again, he answers, "maybe, but probably not though; well maybe for the right price after my butt heals in a little bit."
Cast: Jake, Diesal

Download Jake and Diesal Anal 1 280 :
https://k2s.cc/file/5672e3bf9b32b
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04287 секунды с 9 запросами