View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 12:37 AM   #288
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- BlairAngeles 34428 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- BlairAngeles_34428_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
In this scene, 63-year-old Katia, one of our most-popular grannies ever, sucks and fucks two young studs. When the scene opens, she_s standing in front of a mirror, making sure she looks great. She also does. She_s wearing short shorts, something most women her age wouldn_t dare wear.

Well, the two guys who are working in her house start talking about Katia, maybe tag-teaming her, and she overhears them.

I think that_s a great idea, she says. Why don_t we go inside?

Katia has two children and six grandchildren, and none of them know she_s here, doing this for all the world to see. She_s purely an amateur when it comes to fucking on-camera. She_s done it only for us, and yet she fucks like a pro.

I_m getting even better, Katia said. I feel better. I feel sexy in my body. I do what I please.

That_s for sure

60PlusMILFs: You once told us that your sexual fantasy was a four-man gangbang. Has it happened?
Katia: Not yet. I_m still waiting. Having sex with two men like Ia€ˆam here is about the closest I_ve come.
60PlusMILFs: What are you waiting for?
Katia: Y_all You need to make this happen for me
60PlusMILFs: Well, I_m sure you could arrange it for yourself just by asking. How do you envision this four-man gangbang happening?
Katia: I_d probably give them blow jobs. One is sucking my tits. Another one is fucking my pussy or my ass.
60PlusMILFs: You like anal sex?
Katia: It depends on the size. When I was here in 2009, you gave me a huge one. He must_ve been 12 inches
60PlusMILFs: What do you like about giving blow jobs?
Katia: I like the way it feels in my mouth and the way the man feels when I_m giving it to him. I like the sensation of the man cumming in my mouth. That_s why I like blow jobs.
Model:
Katia, Tony Rubino, and Tyler Steel
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : Katia_33973_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1282.68 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:07

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Katia_33973_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.13106 секунды с 9 запросами