View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 12:33 AM   #287
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- LisaMarieHeart 34547 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- LisaMarieHeart_34547_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
I can_t wait to surprise her, Seka Black_s real-life husband says at the start of this scene. This is going to be so good. She_s wanted this forever.

Mr. Black walks into the house and greets his lovely wife, but she_s a little taken aback.

Where_s my flowers? she asks. It_s our anniversary.

Well, yeah, I know. I got you something a little better than flowers, he says.

I thought were going out.

No, honey. We_re going in. I want you to meet some friends.

Mr. Black_s friends are Jax and Jonathan. They have big, black cocks, and there_s nothing Seka loves more than big, black cocks.

Oh, nice surprise, she says.

Isn_t this a lot better than flowers? her hubby asks.

Oh, a lot better.

I want you to take these two beautiful, big black men into the bedroom and fuck the shit out of them, and I_m going to pull up a chair and watch. You know what to do.

Damn right she knows what to do. Seka knows how to suck both their cocks, first one and then the other while stroking the cock that_s not in her mouth. She licks and sucks their balls because that_s what an old, slutty, BBC-loving wife does. She gives them her pussy, getting fucked by one cock while sucking the other. She rides those cocks with her beautiful, big ass. And then she gets DP_d.

Some women want flowers and champagne for their anniversary. Some women covet jewelry. Mr. Black obviously knows what gift his lovely wife wants. And he definitely doesn_t have to worry about her returning it.
Model:
Seka Black, Jax Black, and Jonathan Morgan
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : SekaBlack_35105_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1664.35 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SekaBlack_35105_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.15347 секунды с 9 запросами