View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 10:03 PM   #274
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- LOLA CUMS AND GETS IT...INSIDE

60plusmilfs.com- LOLA CUMS AND GETS IT...INSIDE

Description:
I wanna look at what I_m getting here, 67-year-old Lola Lee says to her stud, who_s 40 years younger than her. Yeah, that_s right: 40 years. He_s young enough to be her grandson. Today, he_s her fuck buddy.

As we said when the photos were posted, Lola is clearly the aggressor in this video, going after what she wants...and getting it. Something she didn_t always do.

I was one of those women who always sat there and waited for them to come to me, but in the swinging lifestyle, you have to be more outgoing and let it be known that _I_m here and I_m horny_ Lola said. So I_ll smile at a man, and if he was dancing, I_ll get up there close to him, and if I really want him, I_ll just go over and ask if he_d like to get together and do something, maybe go back to one of the little rooms. It_s mostly a matter of gaining nerve and confidence, but I think it_s that way with everyone who gets into the lifestyle, men and women.

In this video, the guy gets deep into Lola Lee...so deep that instead of withdrawing his cock when he_s ready to cum, he shoots his load deep inside her. Lola said, The pleasure is all mine. But we know otherwise, don_t we?
Model:
Lola Lee and Shaggy
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : LolaLee_26570_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1031.1 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LolaLee_26570_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.15687 секунды с 9 запросами