View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 09:49 PM   #272
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- Cashmere 35240 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- Cashmere_35240_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
I like to dress young but not too sexy, not showing too much, said Mandy Thai, a 70-year-old divorcee, mother and grandmother from Califorinia who_s back for an encore. It depends on the time and place. During the day, usually just jeans or shorts. I like shorts because I like to show off my legs. And I workout four or five days a week, so a lot of times I wear workout outfits. Ponytail. Caps. If people saw me on the street, they wouldn_t know it was Mandy Thai.

Mandy is definitely dressed sexily in this scene. She_s wearing a tight, black dress that_s slitted in the front so you can see her lace lingerie underneath. She_s also wearing black fuck-me pumps. Little by little, it all comes off (except for the heels) so we can see Mandy_s beautiful, tan-lined tits and spread, hairy pussy.

We asked Mandy if she thinks men like hairy pussy more than shaved pussy.

I don_t know, she said. Some guys like hairy pussy, some don_t. When I was webcamming, I had two kinds of guys: some who liked hairy pussy and some who liked shaved pussy. They_re all different. Some of them really loved it. And they love Asian mature women like me. One guy said he wanted to suck my pussy and make me cum in his mouth.

Sounds like a good idea. In this scene, Mandy cums in your face.

I like passion, Mandy said. I like kissing and touching. I like when it_s romantic. I like making love, not fucking. I like when the man is kissing me and rubbing me and moving his hands all over my body and kissing my titties. I love oral sex. I love when the man eats my pussy...if the man knows how to do it.

Later this week, Mandy is going to have sex with a guy who knows how to eat her pussy. But first, enjoy having her all to yourself.
Model:
Mandy Thai
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : MandyThai_35537_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 940.61 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MandyThai_35537_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.15232 секунды с 9 запросами