View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 09:47 PM   #271
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- Daughter Fucks Good, But Mother Fucks Better

60plusmilfs.com- Daughter Fucks Good, But Mother Fucks Better

Description:
For the record, we_d just like to say that although Cassy Torri, Miranda_s 44-year-old daughter, is a very good fuck, as proven by her video on 40SomethingMag.com, 66-year-old Miranda is a better fuck. Which makes sense, you know. Experience, and all that.

In this video, her first ever, Miranda gives us ownership of her pussy.

You can see it. You can look at it. It_s all yours, baby, she says. We_re gonna suck. We_re gonna fuck, and I hope it_s one of you, because I want to suck you and I want to fuck you. And she keeps talking about the things she wants to do to our cocks until-WHAMMO-our stunt cock shows up

I want you to take your cock out of your pants and stroke it, she says.

Invitation accepted. Miranda slurps on our stunt cock_s cock and goes pretty deep. She eats his cock like she_s eating a popsicle. I love sucking your dick, she says between slurps. Then she takes his cock deep inside her 60something cunt. It drills her good until it spurts all over her face.

And, so, this historic first-first mother of a 40Something model to appear on 60PlusMILFs.com-comes to a climactic...climax.
Model:
Miranda Torri and Jack Cummings
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : MirandaTorriXXX_26252_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1227.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MirandaTorriXXX_26252_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.11049 секунды с 9 запросами