Sometimes When I’m Alone – Asiana’s Stash

Actress:
Name: Sometimes When I’m Alone – Asiana’s Stash

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 359 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 10 min 29 s

Here’s a short video I dug up from my personal stash.* Not perfect in quality because it was one I shot from my phone.* This was during my recovering weeks after I had oral surgery which is why I didn’t stuff my mouth.* It had been a long while since I was allowed to get gagged so I was fiending for some rope that night.* Besides, I was already naked and laying in bed and all the toys I could want were in the nightstand right beside me.* So, from the drawer, I grabbed rope and duct tape and got down to business.* The first thing I did was cut two pieces of duct tape and carefully placed it over my mouth.* Even though tape and a stuffed mouth doesn’t compare to a silencing ball gag, it still felt so satisfying.* I started off with a waist and crotch rope, frog tied one leg then attached my crotch rope to my other foot.* Completing the tie by securing my right hand to the rope around my waist.* It wasn’t’ easy to tie a knot with one hand but I did it and once I was finished, I laid back and enjoyed myself.* After a little bit of struggling, I went for my Lush vibrator and since it was too late to slip it inside me, I decided to tie it to the outside of the crotch rope – if it doesn’t make me cum, at least it will serve as a nice tease while I’m tied up.* Pleasantly surprised, when I turned it on, I was immediately excited by the vibrations.* I wanted so badly to push my pussy up against it but every time I moved, I accidentally knocked it out of place in where I needed it to stay.* I tried to lay still in hopes that I could keep it in place but now I wanted to cum really bad,* so I slowly rocked waist back and forth without trying to move too much and within minutes, I came to orgasm.* Mmm… that was soo sexy and fun.

DOWNLOAD: Sometimes When I’m Alone – Asiana’s Stash
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05751 секунды с 9 запросами