View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 08:47 AM   #377
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Dean Spanks Christy Shekhupura

Studio: Realspankingsinstitute
Cast: Christy
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Video language: English
After finding Christy in trouble with Betty, The Deans spanks her hard with his hand.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2833kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 134.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Dean Spanks Christy

Odette Delacroix (Breaking Pointe) Tidioute

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Odette Delacroix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
Little Odette loves ballet. She loves to dance and she dreams of becoming a famous ballerina one day. To get to the next level, she has enrolled in Madam Graves School Of Dance. Elise Graves takes only a few students every year, and most of them never even finish the intense, rigorous training. Before Odette can learn to properly arabesque, Odette must first learn to suffer through the cane, stress positions, and mental toughening. Madam Graves and Madam Betty Blac must tear down the old, soft, whiney Odette before they can build a champion ballerina, a ballerina that they can be proud of. Is Little Odette ready to become a superstar?
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Odette Delacroix (Breaking Pointe)

Golden fund bdsm video Momma Spanking part 2 Hattiesburg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Spanking, Uniform,Discipline
Cherry and Elori are having a sleepover and have decided to sneak out. Returning home at 4am they are confronted by Elori's angry mom who has been waiting up for them. The two naughty girls come strolling in wearing very short dresses and high stiletto heels. They are very argumentative with mom and insist that they are not dressed like sluts. Mommy is not having any more back talk and decides to take the naughty girls, one at a time, over her lap starting with her girl, Elori. When she raises her daughter's skirt she is shocked to find no panties... How dare she not wear them! This shocks and upsets mom, even more, making her spank her girl long and hard until her bottom is a deep shade of crimson. Next, it is Cherry's turn to go over the knee for a hand spanking.

Total size: 39.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund bdsm video Momma Spanking part 2

Our Handlers Get a Holiday Treat Natal

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
O.T. and Matt Williams are going to have a very happy holiday this year, and since they're such good friends, they've gotten each other matching presents: women to inflict their sickest desires upon. O.T. got Matt a lovely blonde named Alana Cruise who can take all the beatings he can dish out, and Matt in turn got him a sexy saucy read head named Lauren Phillips whose tits are just aching for a squeeze.
Matt ropes Alana down to a Saint Andrew's cross with a ball gag stuffed into her mouth, so that her legs and her lips are held open for him. She is wearing a tight blue dress, which he generously cuts little holes in for her nipples to poke through, then slices off the little black panties she had on under it. Then he hooks some suction cups up onto them and pumps them up so they get swollen and sensitive. Matt takes a flogger and beats her bare pussy. After he removes the rest of her dress, he takes out a single tail and starts whipping her tits. Then it's time for her to have a little fun of her own, as he takes out the hitachi and vibrates her clit.
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Our Handlers Get a Holiday Treat

Spanking Them Only Magic Perfect Gold Excellent Collection. Part 4. Ragley

Release Year: 2022
and if the beautiful girl in front of this beautiful dressed in uniforms, which she beautifully and humbly takes off

Total size: 3.6 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Them Only Magic Perfect Gold Excellent Collection. Part 4.

The Best Of Jasmine Hamilton

Release Year: 2022
I remember my first interview like it was yesterday, I was very nervous about being spanked on camera, but there too was an underlying desire that drove me to it. After the first spanking was over I could not wait to come back for more. With each additional spanking I became more comfortable in front of the camera. Finally Mr. M asked me to star in a "Maid for Punishment" it was then that I realized I was in the right place.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:12
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 616.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Of Jasmine

Spotlighted Submissive Gets Sublime Surprise Charlotte Hall

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Just about every model who comes through our dungeon has inhibitions about one thing or another. At some point during their time with us, almost every single one has a moment where they are clearly only scared or only in pain, almost like they don't want to be doing what they're doing anymore. Blossom, however, never for one second has that moment. She loves every single bit of the work she does and you can read it plainly on her face.
At first, London River has her tied up, face down on the floor, her wrists lashed tightly to her ankles in a hogtie. Slowly, London undresses her, first removing the high heels, then pulling her skirt up so she has access to her ass. London starts caning her feet and moves up her calves all the way to her thighs. The sound of the whacks as the cane makes contact with skin is remarkable, showing just how hard London is hitting, but equally remarkable is the sound of Blossom's laughter as she is beaten. She looks like she is having the time of her life.
London has a field day with her, since it isn't so often that she gets a model who is so ready and raring to try out anything she wants to do to them. She pulls a bag over Blossom's head to make it hard for her to breathe and wraps her mouth in an electrical tape gag. She splays Blossom out spread eagle on the floor, her wrists tied to the ground as far out as they can be stretched. She attaches binder clips all over her body, going as far as to clip one on her tongue. Blossom flinches now and again, but mostly she just eats it up. She lives to take a beating, and right now she is living life to the fullest.
Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spotlighted Submissive Gets Sublime Surprise
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05660 секунды с 9 запросами