Old 07-05-2022, 06:57 AM   #906
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Quentin Gainz & Brad Banks, Scene 01 Tachikawa

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Quentin Gainz
Genres: Brunette ,Muscular ,Smooth ,Duo ,Blowjob ,Jerk Off ,Anal Sex ,Tattoos ,Big Dick ,Tan ,Deep Throat ,Bareback
Video language: English
When I saw these two on the couch, right at the get-go, it struck me: 'Why in the heck has it taken so long for this pairing?!' Boy, these are two of my favorites and it fills me with joy to show all you troops this delightfully hot encounter. Quentin Gainz (just 'Quentin' 'til now) is really becoming one of the best recruits we've ever seen. And Brad Banks (just 'Brad' before)...well check out that incredible body! Claude doesn't him 'n' haw too much before letting these soldiers march into action. They do take a pinch of time at first to fatten up their lovely dongs before Quentin goes in for a tasting of Brad's. My goodness, Brad gets his large dick crankin' and pulsatin'! Quentin, I think you'll be able to tell, is just in heaven with such a nice, swollen cock to occupy his cute mouth. They go from laying on the bed to Brad on his feet and Quentin on his knees. Claude does a great job of showing us what Brad is seeing. Quentin's gorgeous eyes look up at us and Brad as he takes that hard piece of erect meat all the way down his throat. Then, we have Quentin on top of Brad, working that fat stiffie into his ass. Once he gets comfortable, he gets into an excellent groove quickly (another testament to Quentin's continuing skill-improvement). Claude captures a really great shot of Brad on his back during this position, which I found sexy, especially combined with the dirty talk Quentin is throwing out during the moment, which include comment on Brad's 'big soft lips.' Then Quentin goes to his back for a proper drilling. Claude goes in for a tight shot of Quentin's face at one point, and Quentin says right to us, 'He's fucking me good,' while wearing that irresistible smile. Finally, the guys settle down next to each other on the bed to crank their shafts and pop out some hot cum, side-by-side, the way two solid recruits should.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quentin Gainz & Brad Banks, Scene 01

Bob x PoliceMan Cotton

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Men's Camp
Genres: Asian, Oral Sex, 69, Blowjob, Cumshots, Feature, Handjob, Masturbation, Rimming, Solo, Tattoos, Toys, Uniforms, Twinks
アナル大好きなオラ猫ドすけべ官が� �ンケ極道を逆レ○プ! 全編生堀りのエロエロセックスでお� �りするコスプレ作品。 清廉な制服に身を包みながらもスケ� �なアナルは男を離さない。
Duration: 1:59:11
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bob x PoliceMan

Big Packets Niantic

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Dick Casey, Brad Fitt, Timmy Taylor, Justin Conway, Ryan Quaid, Hari Marple, Marty Love, Tim Law, Will Sims, Marcello Avarez, Rudy Valentino
Genres: Bareback, Big Cocks,Orgy, European, Compilation, Tattoos, Big dick, Uncut, Twinks, Fuckin, Suckin
Sexy hung guys have group fucking sessions with all their buddies!
Duration: 1:22:01
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2131kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Packets

Slut Holes Nanjing Jiangsu

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Breed Me Media, USA Jock
Cast: J.D. Lopez, Tyler Gordon, Cole Mann, Ray Boy, Doug Scott, Andre Barclay, Sage Daniels
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Bareback, International, Jocks, Hardcore, Rimming, Tattoo, Group
We gathered the biggest bareback slut holes on the inter we could find for this next Breed Me Media film. At the top of our list was hot bareback stars Andre Barclay, JD Lopez and Sage Daniels. These bareback fuckers along with others fuck the deepest holes, with the big raw cocks. Those that don’t obey get their ass used and seeded. Not like it hasn’t happened to them before! Watch these “Slut Holes” get used and abused!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:43
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2000kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut Holes

Soldiers In Hell - Part 3 Shaved Head and Hairy Windsor Mill

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Dirk Caber ,Drake Jaden
Genres: Bondage ,Ball Play ,Hairy ,Rope ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Nipple Play ,Licking & Biting ,Daddies ,Fetish ,Short Hair ,Shaved Head ,Muscular ,Cut ,Brown Hair ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Natural ,Bearded
They don't know who is in charge now but soldier Dirk is still enjoying exacting his revenge on interrogator Drake. His cock bounces and throbs while he torments his new toy, using the tight nipple clamps to deliver the sweetest pain to the handsome man. His balls continue to be tugged and stretched while Drake endures the kind of pain he's used to inflicting on others.
Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 416.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soldiers In Hell - Part 3 Shaved Head and Hairy

Drew & Tim, Scene 01 Poole

Cast: Tim II
Genres: Blonde ,Brunette ,Muscular ,Smooth ,Duo ,Blowjob ,Jerk Off ,Anal Sex ,Gay ,Tattoos ,Big Dick ,White Butt ,Bareback
Our guest director Mike has delivered us a brand new hard core bareback scene starring Drew (after months and months away!) and Tim. Drew's returning after getting out of the military, and he's ready to turn his ass over to Tim and his massive cock. It's gonna be a good one, folks!It isn't long before the clothes are off and dicks are in hand. I could stare at Drew and Tim's bodies for days. They are so fit -- just perfect specimens of physicality. They start mutually jerking one another, but it's Drew that decides to take the leap and go down on Tim first. It's cute to watch Tim's eyes widen as Drew goes down him -- and guides his head down with a hand behind his head, too. After a spell, it's time for Drew to lean back and get his dick taken for a spin. Tim blows Drew with gusto, as he lets his hand wander over Tim's back and the side of his chest. The look on Drew's face says it all, but he also vocalizes it: 'That feels so good,' telling him to go deeper. And by the way he says it, you know he means itSoon, Drew is on his stomach, ass in the air, and Tim is slowly -- at first -- entering him from behind (bareback). Tim's dick is quite thick, and it's clear that Drew is struggling a bit with the girth (and hell, length), but he's a trooper! After a good long dicking (with a moaning Drew in full effect), Tim pulls out and shoots his load all over Drew's back. Now it's Drew's turn to cum, and he lays back on the bed to rub one out, quasi-basking in the after glow of the pounding he just got.Whew!
Duration: 24:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4696kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 858.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew & Tim, Scene 01

Playful Playlist Riverview

Cast: David Lee, Jack Flynn
Genres: Blowjob, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Handjob, Jerking Off, Jocks, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Hairy, Facial, Cumshots, Hunks, Jerking Off, Tattoos, Skinny, Shaved, Smooth, Twink, Uncut
The guys met, they were waiting for her for a very long time, and now it happened, they met and had a good sex.
Duration: 22:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7923kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playful Playlist

Время генерации страницы 0.05043 секунды с 9 запросами