View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 10:30 AM   #99
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Taboo Torment Part 2 Hue

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep. I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment Part 2

Elise's Challenge Sharpsburg

What we have done to Elise Graves so far is so hot that Maggie Mead needs a minute to herself. We sure as hell don't mind watching her play with her pussy in the cage while we get ready for another round of live, streamed bondage.
Elise hasn't had it too rough yet. She has cried, but nothing like she will in a minute. PD and Matt want her to answer a few questions under duress. She isn't too bad at that but the next activity brings the real trauma.
They are going to flog and cane her until she screams for them to stop. That is nothing new. But this time she doesn't actually get the option of mercy. Instead she is only allowed to ask them to move on to a new torment. While she tries to hold out as long as she can with each attack the tears start to flow again.
The next time Elise breaks down is even more magnificent. We own some of the most brutal clips and clamps in the world. The ones we subject Elise to are definitely near the top of that list. Even worse than just being tight enough to have her yelling at the top of her lungs they are hooked to machine that pushes some heavy voltage through her nipples.
She is literally begging for anything else, without giving a second thought to what that would mean. When we switch them from her tits to her twat, though, she realizes her mistake.
Duration: 34:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 393.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise's Challenge

Emma Part 1 Chevak

This live feed started rollingAnd revealed something newTwo hot girls named EmmaNow Thing One and Thing Two.They came here for bondageAnd all kinds of rough playSo we took your requestsAnd streamed them all day.What questions do we haveWhen we know they will answer true?“How much should we pay,For a Thing One and Thing Two?”Thing One says for five dollarsShe will make us changeThing Two says her valueIs best seen as a range.“Let's start at a dollarand I will work it higherevery time I please you,my potential buyer.” Well, she will get her chanceThere is always time for thatBut first Thing One suffersFor Elise and MattThey torment both her nipplesThey pinch on both her tits.They get some electricityRunning through her clit.She would likely screamIf there was any way she couldBut she can barely breatheThrough the latex hood.And so Thing One will struggleAgainst bondage and in painUntil we get bored of whipping herAnd move to Thing Two again.
Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma Part 1

Breast Bondage Videos Lawtey

Release Year: 2022
I really do like tying up slaves to my breast bondage pain machine. I also like to tease my slaves with lit candles while I torment their supple breasts. When I am feeling adventurous I will place a leather mask over my slaves head. That way she doesn't know what I am about to do to her next. Will it be ice on her nipples? Hot wax on her breast meat? Will I smack her tender breasts with a stiff-bristled brush or run that brush over her nipples?
Duration: 2:05:14
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1535kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breast Bondage Videos

Rain DeGrey Wenatchee

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Strap-On, Anal
Painful pleasure is the most appropriate way to describe what is happening to Rain DeGrey. She swears that she hates Cyd Black's guts for what he's doing to her but her wet pussy says otherwise.
Tormenting her tits is a sure way to make Rain cry. Cyd cuts off the circulation with rubber bands to make them sensitive, then snaps the bands against her skin to make her scream.
When he slaps her legs and ass with the thin, flat paddle she can't decide if she wants to laugh of cry. When he puts a vibrator on her clit she can't figure out whether she should scream or cum. The intensity of her orgasms is so overwhelming that by the time Cyd takes it away she just falls back and babbles to herself.
Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey

Hailey Redux Part One Tresckow

We did not get a chance to finish our ideas with Hailey Young last time we saw her so we decided to bring her back right away. This time we do not want her to know what kind of ideas we have so she is starting out blind and deaf. While white noise plays into her ears we have a nice discussion with the decoration model, Sasha. Once we have a few ideas, though, we change the audio over to our feed. She cannot see anything that is going on but she can hear every word now.
For a girl with a paralyzing fear of spiders this is the worst position in the world. It only takes a few minutes for her mind to conjure up the sensations to go along with our games. Spiders crawling on her skin and through her hair. When the hood comes off the situation does not improve any. Our pre-feed torments are nothing compared to what is yet to come.
Duration: 44:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hailey Redux Part One

fragile sub returns home part 1 Chestertown

Studio: Graias
Cast: kate bootal
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Talented master Dr. Lomp has captured one of his former girls, Kate Bootal. Experienced sub seems eager to remember her old times, and ready to serve her master with all her being again. Although she is hesitant to face a tough torment at the beginning, her weakness will surely make you enjoy her sessions more. While testing her, Dr. Lomp will secure her waists and neck through the stocks, which will cause the poor girl not be able to escape from the pain. She will taste the unbearable electro pain right on her sweet pussy and hot small tits. It will take some time for Kate Bootal to catch her former fitness, and now you watch and enjoy her slowly getting used to suffering on a barbed path, prepared by Dr. Lomp.
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12286kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: fragile sub returns home part 1
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06536 секунды с 9 запросами