View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 10:08 AM   #312
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Classic Sinderellas Revenge Cromwell

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
It's the whore next door getting what she deserves! They're tied in unforgiving position and punished for their bad behavior.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:18
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1657kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 777.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classic Sinderellas Revenge

Andi Rose & Caitlin Bell - Arranged Swap Family Marriage 640p Cooma

What would happen if four families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Caitlin Bell and Steve Holmes walk in on their swap daughter Andi Rose in the bathroom with their swap son Alex Mack. The swap kids have their pants down so they can explore each other's private parts. Just as Andi is really getting into a handie for Alex, their swap parents stop them. As punishment, Caitlin and Steve tell their swap kids that they can play at being the adults to see how difficult it really is.Parking themselves on the couch, the swap parents have their swap kids do all the chores. When Andi and Alex complain, their swap parents instruct them to go to their room and get changedinto wedding clothes that were purchased at the secondhand store. That type of vibe just encourages Andi and Alex to make out on the couch. When Caitlin and Steve find them, they try to tell the swap kids that they can't be kissing like that until after the fake wedding ceremony. Andi and Alex are having none of it. They try to weird Alex and Andi out by standing there and watching, but once Alex has finished eating Andi's pussy out and has whipped out his dick to start fucking her, Steve and Caitlin are way too horny to just watch. Steve starts by fondling Caitlin's magnificent boobs. Then he bends her over the couch to start banging his swap wife as his swap kids fuck just beneath them.With everyone feeling randy now, there's nothing stopping the swap family from going full partner swap. Andi gets a taste of dad dick when Steve sits on the couch to let her blow him, and Caitlin deep throats Alex's hardon. The men take a seat next to each other, which lets Andi mount Steve while Caitlin gives Alex the same treatment. The girls go on a titty bouncing stiffie ride before they swap partners and get on their hands and knees for a doggy style pussy pounding. Andi and Caitlin switch it up again, then get on their backs so Steve can fill Andi with cock and Alex can do the same for Caitlin. The guys have given the girls everything they have, so Alex gluts Caitlin with a creampie moments before Steve does the same for Andi. As they all bask in the afterglow, Andi admits she loves playing swap mommy and daddy.
Duration: 33:16
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1210kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 319.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andi Rose & Caitlin Bell - Arranged Swap Family Marriage 640p

Sydney Hale, Skimpy Lingerie, Tight ropes and a Punishing Wrap Gag! Kempton Park

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I was feeling sexy and wanted to show off how I was feeling. I put on my lacie black thong with garter belt and double layer of panty hose and thigh highs along with a strapless bra. I made a major effort to show my guy that I was in a playful mood walking around in my lingerie and black heels. It didn't take long for him to catch my drift. He started by tying my legs up, first at my ankles then working his way up my legs. He then tied my wrists together behind my back. Trying to struggle and get away he caught me before I could hop away and through me onto the bed. So my sassy sarcasm couldn't be heard he shoved two pairs of my panties in my mouth and secured it with the ace bandage. I tried once again to escape his hands, but then he added a very tight crotch rope because I was being naughty. And to prove to me that he was in still very much in charge he added the black leather collar and tied my head down to my knees so I was hunched over. The strain on my neck was kiling me. He watched as I tried to escape and was completely uncomfortable. Being such a nice guy that he is he took off my bra for his viewing pleasure, and watched as they bounced around as I struggled. To add to his own delight he started slapping my boobs around as if they were a punching bag. I wasn't feeling sexy anymore. The strain on my neck was starting to get to me as was his slapping of my tits, I lost it emotionally and started to cry. He smirked as he sat and watched me crumble, he finally got the rise out of me that he was wanting.
Duration: 5:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 197.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale, Skimpy Lingerie, Tight ropes and a Punishing Wrap Gag!

Vicky Vixx latex bondage Stuyvesant Falls

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Latex
Sexy slut Vicky Vixx in latex tape gag and bondage punishment at a home.
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 357.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vicky Vixx latex bondage

Rebel Rhyder - DP and Double Anal Sherborn

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, DP, DAP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
This one took a lot of cock. She even had a huge dildo shoved in her ass that was the size of Mr Ed. Mr Hands would be proud... She took pretty much everything, from yellow D to DP, to wicked slaps across the titties. I don’t know how such a little thing can take so much punishment. Her asshole barely gaped. Sam was deep in her guts and giving her a colon plug, Bootleg nutted early on her face, but the old man whore, the grandpa of gagging, was able to nut again—a true master of his craft. She sat there, semen on her face, mouth wide open, and swallowed my number 1 like the champ she is. We need more women like this—women who accept their role as a compliant and obedient latrine. Yellow is the new green.
Duration: 1:08:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder - DP and Double Anal

Pricked Part 2 Bay Village

One in a cage and one on the stage. That's how this scene opens up. The petite and pretty Bunny Doll is locked away and answering a few personal questions while we are getting Mollie Rose prepared.
Well, it is worth waiting a few minutes to see what we are putting Mollie through. The set up is wonderful. She is on her knees, mouth open, tongue clamped and tits ready to be pumped into suction cups.
It's the bed frame that presents the real challenge, though. She's there, spread eagle, on a metal frame. A mask of vet wrap covers her mouth, making a particularly effective gag. Those pretty tits of hers are tied up to a hard point high above her by the piercings. She arches against her bonds just a little bit, trying to relieve the pressure.
That only serves to put her in the prime position for the intense corporal punishment coming her way. It may help keep the tension off the nipples but it means she will feel a tug every time she recoils. The way our crew is working her over, there is no chance she is going to sit still and suffer.
She is going to struggle to get away from the hot wax. She is going to buck when the vibrator tears orgasm after orgasm from her tired clit. She is going to shiver and pull away when the ice is pressed against her pussy. And she is going to cry and beg when the whip starts to play across her skin, leaving bright red welts along her torso.
It isn't the final scene for Mollie, either. There is another one, with her face down and her ass up. That round target is going to get a bit of attention. We're never shy about applying a bit of brute strength to an ass so nice. Nor are we afraid to apply some electricity to the soles of her feet. It's a sensitive area that makes a great target.
Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pricked Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01748 секунды с 9 запросами